20 Bachelorette Party *Must-Haves* Under $30
With your wedding day right around the corner, you’re probably counting down the days until you can let loose and go a little crazy at your bach party. Even if your wedding budget is getting tight, there’s no need to worry! You *can* have a stellar bachelorette party with your crew while still saving some cash for your honeymoon. The 20 accessories and decor ideas below are all under $30 and will take your shindig up a notch. So scroll on and let’s get the party started!
1. Lucy Fifty Three Bachelorette Water Bottles Set of 5+ ($69): With the (possibly wild) night of celebrating ahead, keep your party peeps hydrated with these adorable, personalized water bottles. They’ll double as a souvenir that’s sure to bring back all of the fun memories of the celebration.
2. Free Kiss Printable: Once you’re all dolled up for a killer night out, have your bridesmaids pucker up and plant one on this cute printable. You can hang it above your makeup vanity for a fun piece of wall art that will keep your besties close to your heart. (via Bespoke Bride)
3. Everlong Events Bachelorette Party Koozie ($4): A warm drink is definitely a party foul. Keep your beverages cool with a koozie that will make your bachelorette party seem totally exclusive. Now all we need is a Mean Girls sequel, amirite?!
4. DIY Party Poppers: Your bachelorette party is sure to get a *little* crazy — in the best way, obvs. Kick it off with these celebratory AF party accessories to ring in the night with a POP! (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Daydream Prints Bride Tribe Flash Tattoos ($26): Keeping your pack together when out and about can be tricky, which is why these temporary tats are totes necessary. Gift ’em to your girls before you head out at night so they can be spotted from anywhere with a quick *throw your hands up in the air!*
6. Printable Prop Shop Flamingo Party Photo Booth Props ($6): For an Insta-worthy soiree, stock your photo booth with these adorbs flamingo props and start flamingling.
7. Urban Outfitters Ice Cube Tray ($14): Every bride-to-be needs an ice tray that makes fab diamond-shaped cubes. Stick these gems in your freezer the night before your big bash for drinks that stay cold, classy, and bridal AF.
8. Posh Soiree Party Straws ($10, pack of 10): Get your sipping on in style with glittery engagement ring straws that are bound to make those grapefruit margaritas taste even better. Pass these out to your gal pals in their welcome bags for extra glam cocktails all weekend long.
9. GoFloats Floating Swan Drink Holders ($10, pack of three): Keep your cocktails afloat and super handy when it’s pool party time with these swan drink holders. You’ll never have to worry about spilling a drop as you splish-splash all day long. (via Oh Happy Day)
10. Mod Party Gold Sunglasses ($7): No need to throw shade when you have a pair of metallic gold sunnies. You and your girls will def turn heads as you walk down the streets all decked out in these stunners.
11. Paper Supply Station Engaged AF Cursive Banner ($18): As if anyone was curious about your status, a banner like this one will clear up any doubts. Hang it high and get ready to throw a legendary bachelorette party.
12. DIY Party Time Hair Ties: Hairbands are a *must* for any rowdy girls’ night out. Make a few of these for your bridal party and stay cool as your squad hits the dance floor. (via Something Turquoise)
13. Beau Coup Pineapple Bottle Opener($5, pack of four): Let’s be real: You can’t pop bottles without a super glam pineapple opener. Give these as favors for your fête, and ensure there will never be an unopened bottle on your watch.
14. The Sleepy Cottage Satin Sleep Eye Mask ($14): Long nights (or early mornings) call for sleeping into the afternoon. Prevent the morning sun from creeping in on your recovery snooze with an eye mask that makes your priorities crystal clear.
15. Happy Party Studio Bachelorette Weekend Invite ($20): When you’re an HBIC and ordering invites is not even on your radar, this printable will save the day. Instantly download the customizable and super cute invite so your partygoers can start packing their weekender bags.
16. Suzy Q Design Personalized Swizzle Stick ($26, pack of three): Nothing makes our bachelorette brunch dreams come true like these personalized, sparkly swizzle sticks. Have all your ladies mixing their mimosas the absolute glam-est way.
17. Mod Party Gold Monogrammed Glasses ($10): These custom made, gold-rimmed goodies are ready for a cocktail hour that doesn’t quit. Bonus: You’ll never lose your glass with your initial fabulously etched onto it.
18. Shades of Pink Boutique Bride-to-Be Sash ($14): Flaunt your title proudly with a classy, pale pink sash. It’s a bride-to-be staple for traipsing down (read: owning) the streets with your girls on either side.
19. B Party Shop Gold XO Mylar Balloons ($15): No party is complete without Mylar balloons. Show your affection for your peeps by spelling out exactly how you feel. *Kiss, kiss!* (via Lauren W Photography / Inspired by This)
20. Hippenings Neon Gem Treat Topper ($21, pack of 12): Grab a few dozen of your fave donuts and give them bridal status with diamond toppers. You and your girls won’t be able to resist the sugar-coated treats as you celebrate your last fling before the (donut) ring!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.