The holidays have come to a close, which means it’s back to the grind for most… unless you’ve got a weekend getaway planned. We’ve already given you some inspirational ideas for epic cabin getaways (not to mention epic travel selfies), so now it’s time to think about your luggage. Compact and practical, organized and adorable, the aptly named weekender bag is just the ticket for two or three days worth of outfits. So leave the big suitcase in the closet and check out our favorite weekender styles.
1. Kate Spade Saturday Weekender Bag ($180): This bag is the holy grail of weekender bags. It has a zippered bottom compartment for shoes, a removable phone and trinkets sleeve, two interior drawstring pockets and it’s cute to boot. Especially if you design your own.
2. A Feel for Zeal Weekender Bag ($70): This canvas bag lets you play with pattern while still rocking grown-up colors.
3. BAGGU Weekend Bag ($72): Are you a “toss it all in and iron when you get there” type of packer? The 26″ BAGGU gives you plenty of room in a bright poppy hue.
5. Rolling Hills Weekender ($395): This bag was built for a color blocking queen, from its cotton canvas and leather body to the candy striper lining. As an added plus, it’s all handmade in the USA.
8. Cork and Denim Weekender Bag ($189+): There are statement pieces, and then there are STATEMENT pieces. Wear your maker status wherever you go with this very unique and very sustainable bag, made of real cork and denim.
10. Cleobella Greta Weekender ($199): Suddenly have the urge to book a flight to Costa Rica? It probably has something to do with this tangerine color and animal-inspired print.
11. LeSportsac Large Weekender ($81+): You can never go wrong with stripes, as this taffy-colored nylon weekender proves. And for those who like to wear their hearts on their sleeves, the Happy Hearts print is available at full price.
12. Jack Wills Talford Duffel ($64): We’re swooning over this bag, which has offers chic polka dots at such a low price. Excuse us while we book a getaway, just to show off this “fabulously British” luggage.
What’s it gonna be — polka dots, zig zags or luscious leather? Share your favorite weekender styles in the comments.