5 Reasons Your Bachelorette Party Should Be in an Airstream
If your fave bride has not-so-subtly suggested the idea of a glamping bachelorette, there’s an ultra luxe (and nearly weatherproof) version that’s even more chic than the fully furnished cabins you’ve bookmarked. Of course, we’re talking about Airstreams. We recently visited AutoCamp in Santa Barbara (there’s also one in Sonoma), where their Airstream rentals make hosting a super chic camp-themed bachelorette almost effortless — which means more time for you to spend in the great outdoors with your bride and her girl squad (without sacrificing on luxury). Scroll on for five reasons to move the bachelorette party to an Airstream.
1. Airstreams are timeless and iconic. What better excuse to experience an original American design icon than a bachelorette. Plus, Airstreams make a unique opportunity for a fun photo shoot.
2. They’re completely glam. Airstreams are a great way to keep the weekend indulgent while still enjoying the outdoors. AutoCamp’s campers boast a modern spa-inspired bathroom with walk-in shower and custom vanity sink. You can even book a pet-friendly Airstream if the bride wants to bring her dog.
3. They include luxury amenities. Between the plush linens, luxe robes, bath towels, and Malin+Goetz amenities, you won’t need to pack much more than what you’d bring to a hotel. Not to mention, you can sip wine by the campfire with actual glassware. At AutoCamp’s Santa Barbara location, each Airstream comes with two beach cruisers so you can get around easily.
4. They have communal meeting areas. Since each Airstream accommodates up to four people, larger bachelorette parties can gather on the communal decks or fire pits for making s’mores and spending time with the group.
5. You don’t have to totally unplug. AutoCamp’s Russian River Valley may be in the middle of the Redwoods but they have WiFi throughout the property, so you can upload pics and add to your Insta-story without eating away at your data plan.
A night in one of AutoCamp’s Airstreams will only set you and your girls back around $200 a night total (actual rate depends on the season and day). But don’t wait too long to plan your getaway — they book up fast.
Looking for more bachelorette party inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
(Photos via AutoCamp)