If you ask us, it doesn’t get much better than a sweet treat after dinner. Sometimes we feel a little guilty indulging every night, which is why we are always on the hunt for healthy alternatives to our favorite foods. This time around? We’re swapping out peanut butter for one of our new faves: almond butter. Check out these 12 desserts that you won’t feel guilty eating.
1. Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Bars: Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Bars? It doesn’t get any better than that. (via The Awesome Green)
2. Almond Butter Chocolate Cups: If you’re on the hunt for a healthy alternative to Reese’s, this recipe is a must-try. Because who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? (via A Healthy Life for Me)
3. Elvis Smoothie: Mimic an Elvis Smoothie using almond butter, chocolate and banana. Oh, and you can’t forget the cute paper straw and chocolate chip garnish. (via Our Paleo Life)
4. Chocolate-Covered Almond Butter Balls: Chocolate-covered anything is right up our alley, and that’s why we’re adding these to our next dessert table. (via The Green Forks)
5. Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond Butter Bites: These delish breakfast balls are two things: no bake AND energizing. Count us in! (via Joyful Healthy Eats)
6. Almond Butter Chocolate Cake: Let’s be honest — chocolate cake is amazing as-is, but add almond butter and it makes it *that* much better. (via Christelle is Flabbergasting)
7. Almond Butter Quinoa Blondies: Spoiler alert: These blondies are made with quinoa. Yep, you read that right. (via Simply Quinoa)
8. Almond Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies: These vegan oatmeal cookies have it all. Enjoy them for a guilt-free breakfast. (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
9. Pumpkin Almond Butter Bars: Satisfy your PSL craving with these Pumpkin Almond Butter Bars. They’re basically the edible version of our fave. (via Ambitious Kitchen)
10. Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies: The fact that these chocolatey cookies are topped with sea salt makes us want to yell, “Nom. Nom. Nom!” (via Ambitious Kitchen)
11. Banana Bread Muffins: Enjoy these bite-sized muffins for a tasty treat after dinner, or in the morning before work. (via Running with Spoons)
12. Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies: We’re so ready to try this take on a classic oatmeal cookie. Did we mention they’re dairy-free and gluten-free? You’re welcome. (via The Best of this Life)
What’s your favorite dessert to make with almond butter? Tell us in the comments below!