10 of the Most Insanely Delicious Foods You Can Find on Amazon
Amazon is more than your average online store — it’s quickly becoming a lifestyle. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to order pretty much everything on Amazon, it won’t surprise you to know that food — yes, food — is one of the best things to look out for during your Amazon sprees. You can get all manner of snack foods and other goodies, ranging from Paleo-friendly noms to vegan recipe ingredients. Here are just a couple of our favorite options.
1. Foodstirs Organic Pancake Dry Mix ($7): This super yummy pancake mix will taste just like from-scratch flapjacks. And, bonus, it’s organic, so you can feel particularly wholesome while chowing down.
2. Picky Bars Variety Pack ($27): This 10-pack of gluten-free protein bars will give you the energy you need to power through your workouts. And with cheekily named flavors like Ah, Fudge Nuts! and Smooth Caff, you can’t go wrong.
3. Naturally More All Natural Premium Chocolate Hazelnut Spread ($11): Wait a minute… chocolate hazelnut spread? With added probiotics?? Sweetened with coconut sugar??? You guys, it’s HEALTHY NUTELLA!
4. Bare Natural Apple Chips, Variety Pack ($16): Looking for something crunchy to snack on, but trying to eat healthy? These naturally sweet, totally addictive apple chips are going to satisfy your craving, we promise.
5. Justin’s Almond Butter, Maple Squeeze Packs ($9): If you haven’t tried Justin’s nut butters yet, we think you should. You’ll definitely appreciate the creative combos the brand offers in a surprisingly healthy way. Take these convenient maple-almond butter squeeze packs, for instance.
6. Siggi’s Skyr Icelandic Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Strawberry ($2): This Icelandic-style skyr (yogurt) is a fantastic way to start your day. And strawberry is just one of the flavors that’s offered; you could also go the route of peach, coconut, blueberry, acai, vanilla, or a number of other flavors.
7. Earnest Eats Vegan Hot Cereal ($9): Spectacularly tasty and completely nourishing, this vegan-friendly hot cereal boasts eight grams of protein and seven grams of fiber per serving. It is comprised of superfood grains like quinoa, amaranth, and oats to make for a filling and nutritious brekky.
8. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Cake Mix, Confetti Cake ($15): Mug cakes are all the rage lately. You just add the necessary ingredients, pop them into the microwave, and voila! You have a delicious cake for one all ready to go. Duncan Hines makes this even EASIER by pre-mixing all your ingredients into one convenient, ready-to-make package.
9. FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD Sweet Potato Chips ($26): This pack of four sweet potato chips will keep your salty tooth satisfied in the healthiest way possible. The SPCs are kettle-cooked and absolutely delicious.
10. KRAVE Jerky Meat Bars Variety Pack ($17): Jumping on the Paleo train (or just love jerky)? Then you’ll *definitely* want these gourmet jerky snacks in your cupboard.
Follow us on Pinterest for more meal tips and snack ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.