Maybe it was the melt-in-your-mouth pizza… or the scrum-diddly-umptious lookin’ mac and cheese that, YES, was all vegan — but we know you’ve been craving a second helping since we posted all those Beyonce-approved Vegan Challenge recipes. Well, get your bibs ready again to scroll through these 28 animal-free recipes that are SO mouthwatering, you might not want to look at them after your lunch break. Fair warning.
1. Gobi Manchurian: If you like Indian food AND you like Chinese food, then this twofer is your dream meal! It’s a popular fusion dish in India, combining yummy flavors of both cuisines. (via Adventures In Vegan Cooking)
6. Pakistani Chickpea Pulao With Sweet Hot Date Onion Chutney: Because anything with date onion chutney deserves a shoutout and then some. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
10. Fried Rice With Mock Meat and Egg: The mock egg made from garbanzo and fava flour not only gets major points for creativity, it makes all the difference in texture and color. (via Divine Healthy Food)
27. Portobello and Peach Burgers: Totally innovative and mouthwatering… there’s something (dare we say?) sexy about the combination of portobellos and peaches. Not to mention, this screams summer! (via Green Kitchen Stories)
28. Absolutely Pho-Bulous Pho: The explosion of flavors that happen in your mouth when you eat this pho will make you wonder why this pho-nomenal dish hasn’t been a staple in your recipe arsenal all along. (via Messy Vegetarian Cook)
What is your fave vegan recipe ? Share in the comments below!