Heads Up. Here Are 15 Cool Hats for Your Mini Me
Okay, hopefully you didn’t have a baby just so you could dress them up in adorable clothing, but we’re not going to lie: That’s a pretty fun part of having a mini me. And no matter if you’re keeping the sun off that delicate skin or keeping those little ears warm, hats are mainstays in babies’ closets. And here are 15 of our favorites, from warm fleece to floppy beach hats.
1. Reversible Bucket ($18): Two hats in one and UPF 50+ make this vibrant sunhat a winner for summer. Side straps will help it stay put, from beach to playground.
2. Periwinkle Candy Stripe Baby Hat ($11): There’s a timeless simplicity about this soft cotton hat. You’ll want to save this one and pass it on to a good friend.
3. Danish Flowers ($14): Who’s the coolest flower in the playground? Vibrant colors and soft organic cotton make this hat stand out in the pint-sized crowd.
4. Reversible Sun Hat ($21): Here comes the sun… and baby is ready for it! The extra large brim keeps that delicate face protected in style.
5. Organic Cotton Pilot Hat ($16): Pilot hats are a must for newborns because of their snug, cozy design. This one raises the bar a few notches with adorable ears and extra-soft organic cotton.
6. Swimmy Sunhat ($17): This just screams (kiddie) pool party! This sunny hat boasts a quick-drying fabric and blocks UVA/UVB rays.
7. Made to Order Monster Hat ($30): Two eyes or one? Yes, you can choose the number of eyes and just about everything else to create a custom crocheted hat for your little monster.
8. Apple Cozie Baby Super Fruit Hat ($18): This sweet fleece hat will keep the apple of your eye nice and cozy. You get extra cuteness points if baby wears it on her first apple-picking trip.
9. Fruit Print Hat ($15): The perfect hat for an afternoon picnic in the park. Slightly retro, slightly preppy, full-on gorgeous.
10. Jake Linen Preppy Fedora ($28): Can we talk about babies in fedoras? They just make our day.
11. Fox Baby Hat ($14): This snug fox hat goes with just about any outfit. May we suggest overalls?
12. Sophie Giraffe Hat ($28): Whoa, this hand-knitted hat has us on a loop of awwws and ooooohs. Chunky Icelandic acrylic makes it extra cozy.
13. I See You Hat ($48): Peekaboo! This hat can be worn two ways, eyes in the front to look out at the world or eyes in the back to keep an eye on things behind you. It’s made in Bolivia with soft baby alpaca wool.
14. Snug as a Bug Hat ($18): This playful hat will sure get a ton of smiles and a lot of wear, thanks to durable sweater-knit yarn.
15. Best Basic Rain Hat ($10): If anyone knows tough weather, it’s the Swedes. Trust them to create the ultimate baby rain hat with nifty details like soft fleece at the ears and nape of neck.
How are you accessorizing your little dude or little lady? Tell us in the comments below!