Oh Baby! 20 Hilarious Baby Onesies
Ready to win first place at your next pregnant friend’s baby shower? From Poop There It Is to There’s a Nap for That, we bring you 20 of the punniest baby onesies ever. You might even go goo-goo over them ;)
1. Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner ($16): I mean, seriously. NOBODY better put baby in a corner.
3. Boobies ($18): Taking a cue from Beavis and Butthead, are we? Your 6th grade math teacher would not be proud.
4. Crawl DMC ($15): The real question is, would a baby wearing this onesie do a duet with Aerosmith?
5. I’m into Zen ($16): For the extremely calm baby, channel a bit of zen.
7. Mama Ain’t Raisin’ No Fool ($27): Tupac’s mama definitely wasn’t raisin’ no fool.
8. There’s a Nap for That ($13): LOL! This is definitely the best one liner for babies in Silicon Valley.
10. I Drink Until I Pass Out ($16): A baby donning this little number is sure to know how to tie one on.
11. Time I Need A Changin’ ($27): Not sure how Bob would feel about this scramble of his iconic 60s anthem, but we’re digging it.
13. No Sleep Til Brooklyn ($15): The Beastie Boys were once Beastie Babies too.
14. Save the Drama for Your Llama ($15): A onesie quoting the ridiculously catchy but also kind of offensive 90s song Hoochie Mama may have just taken the cake for this roundup.
15. I Like Big Bottles and I Cannot Lie ($19): Oh yes.
16. Storm Pooper ($18): For our second Star Wars reference, it’s back to poop jokes.
17. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V ($28 for pair): How ridiculously cute are these for twins?
18. Hungry Like the Wolf ($18): Okay, I take back the Hoochie Mama winner declaration. Call it my personal bias towards the 80s, but this Duran Duran reference might be my favorite onesie of the bunch.
19. #baby + #adorable ($15): Of course, you probs want to invent your own custom hashtag as soon as you’ve picked out a name ;)
20. I Love + Hate Helvetica ($20): It’s never too early for your baby to voice his or her opinion on typography.
Bonus! All Your Milk Are Belong to Us (currently unavailable): We SO wish this one was available. Your baby’s geek points would go instantly through the roof.