9 Baby Shower Gifts That All New Parents Will Love
If you’ve got your BFF’s baby shower looming and haven’t quite figured out what to get yet (or are just feeling a little overwhelmed about the whole thing in general), we’ve got you covered. These nine gifts are some of the most popular ones around, and they’re guaranteed to be beloved by new moms. The best part? They’re all available on Amazon, meaning that they’re just one click and two-day wait away!
1. Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer ($65): Every baby’s gotta have a rocker, right? This gadget will keep the little nugget relaxed and entertained, giving your friend the much-needed break he or she deserves. Also, those birds are simply the cutest.
2. Aden + Anais Classic Muslin Swaddle Blanket in Jungle Jam ($50): This set of four swaddling cloths isn’t just mega cute, but super functional too. They can be used as straight-up blankets, changing table covers, burp cloths and more. The best part is that they get softer the more you wash them, so use away!
3. Skip Hop Due Signature Diaper Bag in Heather Grey ($65): If you’ve gotta have a diaper bag, you should certainly have a stylish one. This heather gray beauty fits the bill. It has tons of pockets, so the mom- or dad to-be will have space for all the snacks and extra coffee they need.
4. Pehr Designs Hi Blanket ($65): You’re probably wondering the same thing we are: How did we never realize that the alphabet includes “hi”?! This thing is so cute, comfy and adorable that we totally wouldn’t blame you if you want to buy an extra and use it for yourself.
5. Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner ($39): When you’ve gotta sit a lot and nurse a new babe, your arms can get tiiiired. Prop ’em up with this versatile pillow, which can also keep baby from rolling all over the place.
6. Aden + Anais Muslin Snap Bib ($20): Bibs: You just gotta have ’em. They’re one of those things that are just annoying to have to buy and feel expensive over time, so if you can help your new parent friends out by stocking them up, they’ll love you forever.
7. Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack ($20): New babies mean bottles — everywhere. One thing your new parent friend will need is a place to dry ’em all, and this little faux grass patch is the cutest and most functional way to do it.
8. Baby Bath Towel Hooded Blanket ($33): There is nothing more adorable or useful than a baby towel with a hood and a little animal face on it to maximize post-bathtime cuteness. Plus, when they start walking and jet away from you, the hood almost ensures that the towel will keep up with ’em as they take off down the hall.
9. Baby Bargains by Denise Fields ($12): In case you really don’t know what to do, this book is the best backup plan there ever was. It’ll provide your parent friend with all the secrets to saving tons of cash on everything from baby furniture to maternity wear. Trust us, it’s a winner.