Your bestie might be keeping her baby’s gender a secret, but there’s one thing that definitely won’t be a surprise: How amazing her baby shower will be! If you’re already brainstorming invites, mocktails and cakes, but still stuck on a theme for her baby shower, we’ve got a few suggestions to get the party started. From sophisticated and understated to colorful and playful, these baby showers are the perfect way to welcome her new baby. Take a look at these 14 fabulous gender-neutral baby shower themes and get ready to host the party she’ll never forget.
1. Graphic Print: Go ahead and break out the ikat and paisley. Your home can rock some mixed patterns, so why not take them to the party too? (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Rubber Duck Theme: Rubber ducky, you’re the one. Grab some festive cutlery, a some fresh daisies and of course, rubber duckies to recreate this charming table spread. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
3. Peach and Gray: Peach may be just a little on the girly side, but it’s a party for the momma-to-be, so that’s cool in our book. (via Megan Brooke Handmade)
4. Bumble Bees: Everyone thinks of a Winnie the Pooh baby shower, but we’re a big fan of those cutie bumble bees. (via Pizzazzerie)
5. Rustic Owls: Owls and babies have lots in common, from their little hoots to their large, observant eyes. If you agree with us, then a rustic baby shower is the way to go. (via Ivy In The Bay)
6. Foxes Theme: Some things, like what the fox says and the gender of your bestie’s baby, are a mystery. But there’s nothing mysterious about how adorable this baby shower theme is. (via Style Me Pretty)
7. Shower Theme: We recommend paper showers for your shindig, with white fluffy clouds. (via Lisa Storms)
8. Books Theme: Give the mother to be all the tools she needs to turn her little darling into an avid reader with a book-themed shower. (via The Little Umbrella)
9. Parisian Theme: It doesn’t get classier than a Parisian baby shower. You’d better break out your finest silver for this one. (via Style Me Pretty)
10. Rainbow Theme: Can’t settle on just one color scheme for the baby shower? Say yes to them all with a rainbow-themed shower. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
11. White Shower: Break out your fancy china and best whites while you still can with this minimalist baby shower theme. (via Style Me Pretty)
12. Red, White and Blue: If the new mom is preggo over the summer, throw her a sparkling patriotic bash. You should definitely include sparklers. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
13. Black and White Theme: There is no doubt that this classic combo is a good choice for any party, including a baby shower. (via Style Me Pretty)
14. Star Wars Theme: For those who will be teaching their little Jedi the ways of the force, a Star Wars-themed shower is completely appropriate. (via Style Me Pretty)
Do you have any gender neutral baby shower tips to share? Tell us about them below!