16 Ideas for the Most Instagram-Worthy Baby Shower EVER
Taking the reigns on your bestie’s baby shower is no easy feat. You want to create a personalized event that the mama-to-be will love and make it fun for the whole group. If you’re stumped on where to find the best inspo, Instagram is a great resource for all things adorable *and* pretty. We sifted through all the relevant hashtags to uncover the best baby shower ideas deserving of the double-tap. Make sure your guests have their phones ready, because your hashtag is going to blow up!
1. Eye-Catching Invitations: The whole vibe of your baby shower starts well in advance of your date. Nailing the invite design will ensure your shower gets prime placement on the fridge, and might even get some play on social media.
2. Welcome Signage: Set the tone of the party and direct people where to enter with an easel welcome sign. To really sweeten the deal, decorate the space with some stuffed animals or decorations (like this adorable bunny).
3. “Mom-osa” Bar: Add punny signage to your lineup of various mixers and fruits for the best mimosa bar yet. Use a variety of colors and juices to make the photos pop and be sure to include some fun labels for that necessary finishing touch.
4. Dessert Table Signage: Speaking of punny signage, including a pretty sign behind the dessert table will take the ‘grammable factor to the next level. Try to stick with a general color scheme to make the palette super photo ready.
5. Games and Keepsakes: Not just any legal paper will do; match any party games or keepsakes to your invitations to create a more cohesive feel. These leaf details are a great example of a gender-neutral option.
6. Pink (or Blue) Glitter Champagne Bottles: Not only are these a great favor for guests, but they also add a photo-ready element to the bar setup.
7. Rattle Cake Pops: Transform cake pops into edible rattles with ribbons and glitter.
8. Hashtag Sign: Sometimes guests need to be reminded to share the event via social media. If you want your hashtag to be utilized, make sure everyone knows where and how to share the love.
9. Balloon Dessert Spread: It’s not really a party without balloons right? This gorgeous pink arrangement will add a fun vibe to your dessert table. Arrange them along with some greenery for a more ethereal quality.
10. Favor Tags: Turn these cute printables into stickers for your guests’ favors that also make the perfect photo opp.
11. Balloons Tablescape: In addition to theming your pink, blue or neutral tablescape, adding balloons can turn it into a totally standout-worthy pic. Adding feathers or fringe and tying the balloons at varying heights will really help frame the shots.
12. Mama Banner: Everyone loves a personalized banner. Highlight your mama-to-be with this simple but special chair decoration. And make sure to snap a pic of her sitting in it!
13. Cake Stands + Boxes: For the best photos, it’s important to have the desserts, favors, flowers and cakes sitting at varying heights. You can use stands, boxes and trays to set each of the items up for the perfect photo.
14. Themed Cake: Whether your vibe is cactus cute or totally tropical, a themed cake can be the most photographed part of a baby shower.
15. Gender Reveal Flags: If you’re planning a gender reveal, these flags are a super cute option. Use them as a cake topper or take a pic with the mama-to-be waving her tiny flag.
16. Creative Diaper Cake: Everyone loves a baby shower diaper cake! These can serve as a great centerpiece for the gift table or decor for a completely separate area.
Seen any amazing baby shower inspirations via Instagram? Share with us by tagging @BritandCo!