24 Affordable Bachelorette Party Decorations You Can Find on Etsy
Whether you’re the MOH or a diligent bridesmaid, you know that the secret to a kickass bachelorette party is in the details. You want your girl to be showered with L-O-V-E and make sure you’re still able to afford your bridesmaid dress, plane ticket, wedding present, etc. Luckily, Etsy‘s here to help make it all happen (and on a budget!). With everything from custom Snapchat filters to personalized temporary tattoos, the entire bridal party will fall head over heels for these essentials.
1. LolliBella Label Studios Bachelorette Wine Labels ($15+): It’s not a bachelorette without Champagne. Label your bride’s fave bottle of bubbly with custom stickers.
2. UrEnvitedToo Custom Hashtag Banner ($12): Every bach party needs a fun hashtag. Add some glitz to the weekend with this custom banner that’ll boost your social shares.
3. TheFulfilledShop Pop Fizz Clink Balloons ($12, set of six): This decor is the perfect bach party staple that will last through the weekend and also serve as a great photo opp.
4. PrimAndPrairie Diamond Bachelorette Straws ($17, set of 20): Sip your drinks in style by adding some serious bling. You’ll be shining bright like a diamond all night long!
5. TheSleepyCottage Palm Springs Eye Mask ($16): Ensure your bride-to-be gets her beauty sleep (before and after the party’s over) with this adorb eye mask. A similar version is also available for Vegas!
6. MarinaSnaps Bachelorette Party Geofilter Snapchat Filter ($9): Every bach squad needs to deliver on the social media front. Document the weekend in style with a custom Snapchat filter featuring the bride’s name and destination. Your story never looked so good!
7. Keeplivesimpledesign Custom Last Name Beach Floppy Hat ($30): Here’s an awesome gift for your bride-to-be with her soon-to-be new last name! Gift it to her at the bachelorette so she can also wear it on her honeymoon.
8. BeckonJoy Bride Tribe Bachelorette Pin Button Set ($15+): Ladies, let’s get in formation. If t-shirts aren’t your thing but your bride tribe is rolling deep, these pins are a great substitute without enforcing coordinated outfits.
9. PrettyPrintablesInk Bachelorette Signs ($20, set of five): Aloha, beaches! Frame a few of these coordinating (and customized) printable signs for the perfect festive party decor throughout your space for the weekend.
10. RachelCarl Custom Gift Bags ($2): These custom bags add an adorable, personalized touch.
11. MaggieJDesigns Pink + Gold Kiss the Miss Goodbye Printable ($10): Need some table decor? Frame this printable and put it front and center!
12. LetsWearDresses Bachelorette Party Pin ($3): These feisty pins will help each member of your squad rep the party crew. Have girls pick out of a bag what they will be for the evening, or let the bride decide who’s who!
13. NelaAndCompany Personalized Future Mrs. Sash ($11): This might be the most glam bride-to-be sash we’ve found! Celebrate her future last name (and transition to a Mrs.) with this must-have accessory.
14. MCDesignsAndMore Bachelorette Bride Tribe Cups ($5+): When your bride squad is rolling deep, it’s kind of a no brainer to get matching cups. This gold variety will make sure your crew sips in style!
15. Paperconfettidotcom Ring Confetti ($3+): The bling ring is the ultimate confetti for decorating any tables or bachelorette-themed spaces throughout the weekend. They also make for great drink charms!
16. KilohAndCo Custom Champagne Flutes ($12): These flutes are oh-so cute and will make for the sweetest photo opp with the group. Select from white, gold, or rose gold!
17. StudioPep Rose Gold Balloon Banner ($9): This balloon banner may be simple, but it can easily end up being one of your most popular Insta shots. Use it as a prop or to frame the dessert or gifts table.
18. PersonalizedMom Personalized Sunglasses ($8): If you’re traveling to a sunny destination, personalized bride tribe sunglasses are a must. Bach sunnies will surely get a lot of play and each guest will always remember the epic weekend you shared.
19. MelissaLynneDesign Bachelorettes Party Favor Hair Ties ($2+): Your bride is about to vow to have and to hold, but you know she will always hold your hair back. Just in case she isn’t available (because, you know, there’s a wedding to plan), these hair ties will certainly do the trick!
20. SymbolicImports Bachelorette Party Favor Tattoo ($3): Since your bride-to-be has found The One, why not get her S.O.’s face (temporarily) tattooed on her arm? The Instas alone are worth it.
21. Dunkirkdesigns Bachelorette Party Fiesta Favor Packs ($12): Hand out packs of favors to everyone in the squad. The hair ties, personalized bags, drink straw, tattoo, and lip balm will be coveted by everyone.
22. WeddingsByLeann Personalized Bachelorette Wine Glasses ($11): Your bridal crew will be doing quite a bit of sipping over the weekend, so you should definitely gift everyone their own wine glass. The personalized touch with names and roles in the wedding makes these gifts a keepsake they’ll treasure for years to come.
23. Becollective Bachelorette Party Bags ($2+): These bags are a fun excuse to gift your guests survival kit essentials. Advil, sunglasses, hydration — get creative with what you pack inside!
24. BellaPapelStudio Kiss the Miss Goodbye Printable ($3): This adorable keepsake commemorates the celebration and will remind your BFF of her #bridetribe bash for years to come.