27 Ways to Snag JoJo Fletcher’s Bachelorette Style
While we hope our favorite bachelorette, JoJo Fletcher, finds her unicorn at the end of her journey, we’re low-key obsessed with her constantly on-point style. What can we say? Her slew of DDG dresses (to woo all her suitors, of course), come-hither bikinis and off-the-shoulder tops have us returning back for more each week. This self-proclaimed casual bohemian is not only a total rockstar when it comes to handing out the final rose, but she can pull off a mean leather biker jacket with as much panache as a free-wheelin’ romper. Girl, show us your ways! Between group and one-on-one (or two-on-one!) dates, cocktail parties and shocking rose ceremonies, JoJo is basically our sartorial soulmate in disguise, as she continues to slay around the clock. Scroll down for 27 shoulder-baring, neck-plunging and all-around swoon-inducing summer style essentials with major JoJo appeal.
1. SAME SWIM Catch Bikini Top ($225) + Everything Bikini Bottoms ($185): Make a splash this summer with this itty bitty neon pink and orange bikini (all the better to show off your tan) that’s perfect for a sizzlin’ pool party or some fun in the sun. Top it off with a denim jacket and glam shades for your very own mini photo shoot.
2. Mara Hoffman Leaf Linen Crossover Dress ($286): Keep this tropical number on standby for mixin’ and minglin’. With a criss-cross neckline and peekaboo cutout in the front, it’s sure to turn some heads.
3. Club L Showstopper Open Back Sequin Maxi Dress With Fishtail ($144): While you may not be entertaining 26 suitors, first impressions are still everything. Add a little va-va to your voom with this red sequined showstopper that wows in the front and the back. Don’t even get us started on that dreamy fishtail hem — it’s giving us ALL the heart eyes.
4. Lovers + Friends Life’s a Beach Top ($138): When in doubt, ask yourself WWJJD: What Would JoJo Do? From beach bummin’ to sippin’ cocktails by the bar, proceed to style this after hours-approved cold-shoulder lace top with denim cutoffs.
5. Stone Cold Fox Friar Gown ($675): We can’t decide what we love more — the dramatic neckline or the peekaboo lace. Definitely worthy of a final rose ceremony, this seductive gown will make you believe in fairy tale endings.
6. Tobi Ara Cut Out Heels ($70): Can you think of a shoe with more sex appeal than these black caged heels? From the boardroom to happy hour (and beyond), they won’t go unnoticed.
7. South Beach Mix and Match Bustier Swimsuit ($43): Equal parts sweet and sultry, this ultra-flattering white bustier swimsuit is ready for a quick dip in the pool. With detachable straps and a vibrant neon trim, it certainly demands attention.
8. Topshop Sleeveless Crochet Blouse ($70): Pretty is an understatement. For a more refined look (hometown dates, perhaps?!), channel your romantic side with this ivory Victorian-inspired blouse that can be styled with black trousers or a structured midi skirt.
9. Nasty Gal Atomic Vegan Leather Jacket ($118): Don’t let JoJo’s good girl image fool ya — she’s been known to rock a leather biker jacket on more than one occasion (namely during an epic makeout sesh with contestant Luke Pell). Come evening time, throw this vegan leather topper over a sequin dress or channel a James Dean-inspired look with jeans and a tee.
10. For Love & Lemons Niccola Maxi Dress ($360): Oh, this old thang? Get ready to take everyone’s breath away with this midnight blue embroidered maxi that’s worthy of a proposal (or two). The sheer tulle panels and deep-v neckline will straight-up stun, especially with a bold red lip.
11. M.Gemi The Delizia ($298): You can’t be the bachelorette without a suitcase full of heels and platforms. Teamed with a retro dress or streamlined pencil skirt, these artful snakeskin steppers would easily steal the show.
12. Tobi Allison Triple Slit Midi Dress ($94): HR-approved, this LBD is not. Featuring not one, not two, but three well-placed slits, this one-shoulder bodycon dress is all sorts of fierce. Style it with ankle strap steppers for the AFTER-after party.
13. Loeffler Randall Arbella Platform Sandal ($395): JoJo-approved? You betcha! These summery platforms will not only make you feel like a goddess, but they’ll look boss with an off-the-shoulder jumpsuit or a floor-grazing maxi.
14. Forever 21 Floral Lace-Up Dress ($25): Between festival season and adventurous first dates, you need a lace-up romper with this much understated glamour. Throw some strappy wedges into the mix and you’ll be twinning with JoJo before you know it.
15. Forever 21 Distressed Denim Cutoffs ($20): If you’ve got it, flaunt it in a pair of these distressed Daisy Dukes. Wear ‘em as a bikini cover-up or pair ‘em with a mock neck crop top for a tasteful summertime look.
16. Project Social T Plunge Lace-Up Top ($39): Reach bombshell status with this black knit lace-up top that’s so RN. Pull a classic JoJo move by stylin’ it with a leather jacket, skinny jeans and open-toe booties for a getup that takes you from a.m. to p.m.
17. H&M Open-Shoulder Blouse ($25): Easy-breezy blouses with shoulder-baring cutouts? We’re so down. Accentuate your collarbone with some chandelier earrings and let the scene-stealing shade of green do all the talking.
18. Cupcakes and Cashmere Eden Floral Print Romper ($125): Can’t travel to Uruguay or Buenos Aires? Bring paradise to you a la this floral print romper, featuring a drawstring waist and extra billowy sleeves, that’s ready to make a splash at an upcoming pool party.
19. Topshop Crinkle Trim Bardot Playsuit ($68): Spontaneous date time? This orange Bardot-inspired playsuit with bell sleeves is just the thing to toss on alongside your favorite espadrilles for a romantic stroll along the beach or a picnic in the park for two.
20. Bebe Bell Sleeve Bodycon Dress ($129): Show off your curves in this sassy pink bodycon dress (those bell sleeves!) that will give you legs for days. Stilettos and hoop earrings are obligatory as you gear up for a hot date night with your boo.
21. Forever 21 Plaid Flannel Shirt ($20): Is it just us, or are flannel shirts the unofficial uniform for Bachelor/Bachelorette nation? Maybe it’s JoJo’s Texas roots or her girl-next-door charm, but one thing’s for sure — she knows how to work a plaid button-down like it’s her job.
22. Topshop Lavita Tie Platform Sandals ($100): Going-out platforms are a regular staple in JoJo’s traveling wardrobe, and for good reason. It doesn’t matter if she’s learning to swing dance or doing a three-way tango — this girl’s got moves! These black lace-up platform sandals are the wardrobe workhorse that will elevate every #OOTN (outfit of the night).
23. Blue Life High Low Ruffle Dress ($198): Proof you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for style, this gorgeous ruffled maxi checks all the boxes (and then some). Not only does it bring the princess appeal, but the high-low pink ombre hem is seriously to die for. *Adds to cart.*
24. She Made Me Crochet Swimsuit ($168): During TheBachelorette, JoJo has the opportunity to travel to lots of exotic destinations. While this striped crochet swimsuit with ’70s influence may provide more coverage than your average two-piece, rest assured that it’s just as cutting-edge and fabulous for an upcoming stint in paradise.
25. Tobi Crushing Hearts Striped Skirt ($62): One thing JoJo’s got is major confidence. For a casual boho look that works on (and off) the beach, pair this striped maxi skirt with a sultry bodysuit and a cool fedora that errs on the mysterious side.
26. Stone Cold Fox Fate Skirt ($415): This Bachelorette-esque lace tier skirt is more than just a little promiscuous — and it just so happens to be perfect for summer soirees and black tie dinners alike. When styled alongside a bustier top and tassel drop earrings, the end result is sure to have your suitors lining up for some one-on-one time.
27. The Jetset Diaries Lotus Romper ($159): JoJo swears by one-and-done rompers, and we can see why — they require zero effort. Seriously, nada! For a just-woke-up-like-this-look, team this blush lace-up playsuit with a bare face and natural beach waves.
Are you a fan of JoJo Fletcher’s style? Follow us on Pinterest for colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.