10 Backyard Wedding Decor Ideas for the Most Insta-Worthy Nuptials Ever
Backyard weddings are becoming a thing as we all stay closer to home. And they offer the best in creative challenges: intimate setting and nature-inspired combined with the comfort of home. With a few DIYs and hacks below, your wedding guest pod will be impressed with what you've been able to pull off during a pandemic — plus, you'll have some seriously gorgeous wedding photos.
Get that backyard boho vibe with invitations featuring wild blooms. These fresh blooms designed by Toronto-based designer Susan Moyal set the mood for an intimate nature-inspired affair. (via Minted)
You don't have to stick to traditional seating charts when it comes to your backyard wedding. Try something different like this setup, where three windowpanes are the main attraction and the names of your guests are written with a white marker. Feel free to use a few flowers on top as an accent too. (via Wedding Chicks / Kelsey Stewart Photography)
Backyard weddings can draw some uninvited guests to your party. Keep everyone itch-free by supplying a bug spray station. For added protection (and lighting), place citronella torches around the perimeter. (via Priscilla Thomas Photography)
This couple played up their newlywed status with a perfect play on their Moore surname. Even if your last name doesn't offer up pun potential, this adorable idea that combines marshmallow wedding favors with dessert is one your guests won't be able to resist. (via Leigh Elizabeth Photography / Style Me Pretty)
Everyone appreciates fresh herbs, so go ahead and get creative with it and make your own potted ones. You and your guests will get to savor the fresh aroma of a sunny herb garden during your nuptials and for weeks to come. (via Adrian Tuazon / 100 Layer Cake)
Hosting a backyard wedding? Share with us @BritandCo!
This post was updated in partnership with Minted. Shop Minted for more invitations to celebrate your special day.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- 17 Chic Ways to Add Vintage Charm to Your Wedding - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Tips for Making a Virtual Wedding Still Your Best Day Ever - Brit + Co ›
- This Rustic DIY Wedding Had Coke + Whiskey on Tap - Brit + Co ›
- summer-weddings - Brit + Co ›
- spring-weddings - Brit + Co ›
- 10 At-Home Celebrity Weddings You'll Love - Brit + Co ›
- DIY Weddings: A Backyard Wedding With Homemade Brew - Brit + Co ›
- Beautiful Boho Decor Ideas for Your Backyard Wedding - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Backyard Wedding Decor Hacks for the Most Insta-Worthy ... ›
- 20 Backyard Wedding Details That Will Make You Ditch Your Big ... ›
- These Wedding 2021 Trends Are #CouplesGoals - Brit + Co ›