Getaway season is here — finally! Let’s get those gorgeous espadrilles ready, grab a lovely beach towel or two, the Kindle, sunscreen, a few drinks… Yup, it’s never a light load to the beach. That’s why we’ve got 15 stunning beach bags that are big enough to carry all your essentials + that are stylish enough to take pretty much everywhere with you.
1. Hey Sailor Tote ($39): You’ll feel like a sophisticated sailor with this stunning tote, handmade with heavy duty canvas to weather any nautical storms.
2. Beach Bucket Bag ($150): A modern take on the classic beach bucket. We’re pretty sure you’ll be toting this mod beauty well past the lazy days in the sun. Apple picking in October, anyone?
3. Recycled Sail Cloth Bag ($75): It really doesn’t get more nautical. This graphic tote is constructed with recycled sails — yes, from sailboats. Is seven your lucky number? You can customize the number and color to make it truly yours.
4. Beet Market Tote ($48): Beets at the beach? Why yes, when they’re this lovely. This organic cotton tote is a fun way to add a splash of red to the sea of blues that makes up your beach gear.
5. Sailor Stripe Boat Tote ($68): A classic, perfected. This flawless sailor stripe tote is just what it needs to be — roomy, packed with interior pockets and ready to join you in many long days in the sand.
6. Waxed Canvas Tote ($165): The thing is, once you get your hands on a waxed canvas tote, you basically want to take it everywhere — to work, to the market and, of course, to the beach. Wear and tear gives it more character, so fear not. You can plop it right on the sand.
7. Primary Stripe Tote ($68): This vibrant tote is the perfect carryall for summer days, preferably in some remote exotic island.
8. Kalki Embriodered Tote ($228): Want something truly versatile? This boho bag is a true workhorse. A fresh style to carry your beach gear, the perfect weekender and a cute upgrade to your gym bag.
9. Long Beach Tote ($28): Because you can always use a bit of color-blocked chevron-inspired stuff in your life, there’s this bag.
10. Atlantique Tote ($98): A dressier take on the classic all-around tote, this grown-up tote will become your go-to all summer long.
11. High Seas Tote ($78): The storybook-style illustration makes this the perfect beach bag if you have little sandcastle builders with you. And because we know juice box accidents happen, you’ll be happy to know it’s machine washable.
12. Surfin’ USA Market Bag ($58): A fab bag with a fab cause behind it — each bag is made in collaboration with Saidpur Enterprises, an artisanal co-op that provides fair-wage jobs for Bangladeshi women.
13. Ogunquit Beach Bag ($150): Summery stripes, room for all your stuff (really), sturdy natural rope shoulder handle… your dream beach bag wish list, checked!
14. Market Weave Tote Bag ($63): Bright, roomy enough for the beach and neutral enough for every day, this geometric teal tote is silk screened with eco-friendly, non-toxic water-based inks, then hand sewn by a husband + wife team.
15. Beach Tote With Mat ($110): We may have saved the best for last. This sunny canvas tote comes with a coordinating beach mat, neatly secured to the tote with adjustable straps. It takes away the fuss of making everything fit in the bag again after a long day lazying under the sun.
How are you toting all you beach gear this summer? Tell us in the comments below.