9 Berry Lipsticks to Cool Down Your Look for Fall
Let’s be real: Swiping on the perfect berry lip as soon as the weather starts to dip is inevitable. Just like filling up on all things apple and pumpkin, you’re bound to take at least one trip to your local Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom to find a reddish-purple lipstick shade that’ll become the cherry on top of your bold, badass fall makeup look. No matter what your skin tone, finding a shade of berry that complements your complexion is totally doable. Since there are endless options, ranging from long-lasting liquid lipsticks to the shiniest glosses, we’re here to help you accentuate your pout this autumn. Find some of our favorite picks below.
1. Becca Glow Lip Gloss in Fox Glove ($22): This incredibly hydrating lip gloss gives the perfect shine to your pucker (thanks to 3D light-reflecting pigments) without a sticky feeling.
2. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Bacca ($22): For a highly pigmented liquid lipstick that won’t budge no matter what, look no further than these creamy transfer-proof lip colors.
3. BITE Beauty Spice Things Up Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Crushed Chili ($26): Inspired by the colors of toasted spices, this hand-crafted lipstick uses 12 nourishing oils and triple-milled pigments to provide a nutrient-rich formula that doesn’t compromise color.
4. NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Greystone ($24): This three-in-one can actually be used as a lip stain, lip color, and lip liner. They’ll glide on flawlessly for intense color that can easily be touched up on the go.
5. Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance Lipstick in Antidote 207 ($38): Achieve the perfect berry lip with this option that provides a modern, matte finish and richly pigmented color.
6. Milani Amore Mattes Lip Creme in Sweetheart ($7): Go bold with this creamy liquid-to-matte pick that features non-sticky, long-lasting color with a smooth finish that can last for up to 16 hours.
7. RealHer Moisturizing Lipstick in Boss ($18): Lips won’t feel dry after using this moisturizing lipstick with a satin-matte finish thanks to the shea butter, jojoba seed oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E formula.
8. Too Faced Tutti Frutti Juicy Fruits Comfort Lip Glaze ($20): For a lip color that’s almost as good as your favorite candy, these high-gloss, fun-colored lip glosses give incredible one-swipe payoff with a fruity scent that’ll take you back to your childhood.
9. Beauty Bakerie Raspberry Tiramisu Matte Lip Whip in Raspberry Tiramisu ($20): Meet the perfect mixture between red and purple. This in-your-face berry liquid lipstick dries to a matte finish that you can count on lasting all day and night.
Tweet us your favorite fall lip colors @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.