10 Nude Lip Glosses Kim Kardashian Would Want to Wear
Minimalist, no makeup-makeup is having a moment. The less-is-more vibe is in, which means that people — including the neutral queen Kim Kardashian — are opting for subtle shades instead of punchy pigments. Kardashian has been a big fan of nude lip gloss (it’s rare to see her sport a bold lipstick), and you needn’t look any further than her Instagram for proof. Read on for 10 neutral glosses the reality star and mogul would approve of.
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer ($18) in Fenty Glow: This universally flattering rosy nude hue is the perfect finishing touch for any look. Its non-sticky formula means you won’t have to worry about your hair getting stuck in your gloss. Score!
3. Laura Mercier Lip Glacé ($26) in Bare Beige: Add mirror-like shine to your pout with a touch of natural beige color that goes with everything.
4. Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel ($12) in Perfect Nude: Light-reflecting pigments make this more than just a glossy lippie — its thick lacquer was actually inspired by gel nail polish, so you know the shine is real.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss ($6): Not only will you get hydrating sheen, a versatile color, and a lip-plumping formula with this option, but it’ll cost you less than 10 bucks. Boom.
8. Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper ($9): A dusty rose neutral instantly ties together any makeup look you’re rocking, while the collagen-boosting formula adds a shapely look.
9. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Ultra Plush Shimmering Golden Nude Lip Gloss ($17): The beloved bronzer Benefit is famous for also comes in a nude lip gloss — did you know? It’s the perfect option for someone who wants a subtle take on this trend.
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss ($16) in Toffee: Slightly sheer but totally brilliant, this comfortable lip gloss is the perfect balance of pigment, shine, and nourishment.