10 Activewear Pieces That Show Off Your Killer Abs
Whether you’re still going strong on your get-healthy New Year’s resolutions or your motivation is already floundering (gettin’ fit is among the most frequently broken resolutions, you guys. Womp, womp), we could all use a little fitspiration to drag those lazy-girl bones off the couch and into the gym. There’s nothing like rocking a cute crop top or sports bra to get you excited to crunch those abs and show off that fly-looking midsection. As it turns out, a pop-of-color top, some boho-chic pieces or a high-tech fabric may be all you need to give you that push to fulfill your fitness goals. You should be damn proud of yourself for committing to a stronger, healthier you, so treat yourself to one of these abs-baring picks and hit the gym with confidence.
1. FP Movement Bridge Back Tie Dye Bra ($58): Strike a pose and show off that toned torso in this fun and vibrant sports bra. It’s simple, it’s chic (yeah, tie-dye can be chic) and it’ll turn heads at the gym.
Forever 21 is stepping up their game, and so should you! This high-cut brush-stroked bra gives a strong athletic look, perfect to get you into that sporty mood you’re after.
3. Lululemon Kanto Catch Me Bra ($54): Toss a pop of color into your gym bag this year. Whether you’re calorie burning at the barre or training for your next marathon, you can’t go wrong with this moisture-wicking, four-way-stretch bra.
4. FP Movement Sweet Valley Sweatshirt ($88): Whoever said sexy and comfy don’t mix *clearly* never laid eyes on this cropped sweatshirt. Flaunt those abs while staying cozy in this soft and slouchy open-backed shirt.
own fitspiration this year. PS: Don’t forget the matching leggings!
6. Outdoor Voices Tetra Athena Crop ($55): From the gym to the waves, stay trendy in any environment with this adaptable crop top. Wear it alone or layer it with a sporty cover-up for the ultimate althleisure look.
7. FP Movement Fly Girl Bra ($58): Look as fierce as you feel for your next workout class. With a breathable mesh outer layer, this striking double-lined sports bra is as functional as it is stylish.
8. Blue Life Fit Strappy Bra ($79): Add an unexpected touch of velvet to your workout wardrobe. This strappy sports bra is perfect for the dance studio as well lounging around and watching Netflix.
9. Solow Mesh Tank ($68): Not sure you’re into fully baring that belly? Test the waters in this barely-there, loose-fitting mesh tank, which will keep you cool and (somewhat) covered up.