The Top-Rated Amazon Storage Solutions for Spring Cleaning
Spring cleaning and getting organized go together like PB&J. But as you’re cleaning house, you might want to really clean house — and where to put all that… stuff? Since we know that you have *so* many products to choose from for your arsenal, we’re here to clear the clutter (literally) by bringing you some of the top-rated storage options around. These bins, containers, and baskets come directly from Amazon’s bestseller list and have four or more stars after more than 900 reviews, so you know they’re good. Keep scrolling to preview these best-in-their-class storage ideas.
1. Home-It Mop and Broom Holder ($12): From the laundry room to the garage, this pick is your best bet for corralling cleaning tools. Each “slot” is equipped with an innovative rolling ball that automatically adjusts to the thickness of the product at hand. So whether you’re looking to hang your utility broom or your lightweight Swiffer, your item will be held securely off the floor, ready for all the chores ahead.
2. ClosetMaid Adjustable Wall and Door Rack ($37): If your pantry is a certified disaster zone, an over-the-door wall mount will become your new organizing BFF. Store perishables of all sizes on any of the rack’s eight adjustable tiers to truly maximize your space. With minimal assembly required, you’ll be on your way to one tidy pantry in no time.
3. Whitmor Clothes Closet With White Fabric Cover ($20): This stationary garment rack is the extra boost of space your wardrobe needs. At 36 inches wide, the temporary closet can hold everything, and the easy-access zipper cover gives you the perfect amount of coverage to your most prized looks.
4. Misslo Over the Door Shoe Organizer ($14): Shoe love is true love — we get it — which is why this genius 24 pocket over-the-door shoe organizer is your best way to keep your impressive collection safely secured and off the floor. No hardware is required for assembly, and the product attaches to the front OR back of the door.
5. Suncast Mocha Resin Wicker Storage Seat ($39): Seating AND storage? That’s a win all around. With a 22 gallon capacity and a cute resin wicker look, it’s perfect for both indoor and outdoor settings.
6. SimpleHouseware Foldable Cloth Storage Cube Basket Bins Organizer ($17): We love a good heavy-duty solution, but sometimes a quick fix is all we need. These collapsible containers, with nearly 1,000 reviews, fit the bill. They’re lightweight but sturdy, and come in packs of six, so you’ll be sure to cover *all* of the bases when it comes to your storage needs.
7. Sorbus Foldable Storage Bag Organizers ($18): A change in seasons calls for a swap of the linens. Stowe all your cold-weather flannels, blankets, and faux furs in these fabric storage containers with clear windows for easy viewing. Since they’re divided into threes, you’ll be able to keep everything in check. And when you’re not using them, simply collapse and place under the bed until they’re needed!
Which storage item is your go-to? Share your pick with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.