10 Fabulous Bedspreads at Walmart Under $75 That Will Give Your Bedroom a Whole New Look
Your bedroom is a special place. It’s your little retreat from the world. After all, any space that has your precious bed in it should be treated like hallowed ground. So naturally, your bedroom should have a fresh look that complements your style and makes the room even more inviting, and all you need is a simple change in your bedding to do it. Plus, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to score a new bedding set. Walmart has lots of beautiful bedspreads and comforters, many for under $100, that will transform your bedroom from flat to fabulous.
1. Mainstays Gray & Teal Bed in a Bag Comforter Set ($50): This teal, blush, and gray geometric combo give off some serious ’80s vibes and we are here for it. This comforter set will give your room a pop of color without overdoing it.
2. Mainstays Garden Floral Bed in a Bag Bedding ($55): Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking. But in all seriousness, you can’t go wrong in a bedding refresh than opting for pretty, pink flowers on a navy bedspread. Very complimentary.
3. Drew Barrymore Flower Home Watercolor Succulent Comforter Set ($73+): Plant moms, look no further for your ideal bedding. Anyone who is obsessed with succulents will fall head over heels for this new comforter set from Drew Barrymore’s home decor line.
4. MoDRN Scandinavian Comforter Set ($74+): Scandi-style is minimal, clean, and classic. If you’re looking to declutter your life, start with this simple yet eye-catching bedding.
5. Drew Barrymore Flower Home Vintage Marble Comforter Set ($72+): Modern and maximalist style comes easy when you have a bedspread like this. A vintage pink, marble patterned comforter is a welcome addition to your glam bedroom.
6. Mainstays Whitney Quilt In A Bag ($50+): Easygoing stripes in gray and orange hues add just enough warmth to your room. This quilt almost looks like a stunning sunset — so we can’t think of a better bedspread to help you unwind.
7. Mainstays Liv Quilt in a Bag ($47+): Try out a monochrome motif with this black and white quilt. The watercolor pattern has just enough detail not to feel drab.
8. Drew Barrymore Flower Home Vintage Palm Quilt Set ($65+): Palm leaves are an excellent option for sprucing up your home decor for spring and summer. This quilt set goes one step further with its sunshine-yellow palm print.
9. Swanson Beddings Twilight Bedding Set ($43+): You don’t need to live in the frozen north to witness the colors of the Northern Lights. All you need is this beautiful bedspread.
10. Mainstays Aztec Scarf Bed in a Bag Coordinating Bedding Set ($33+): This Aztec-inspired print with pops of aqua blue make this bedspread an excellent choice for anyone looking to update their bedding style with something bold.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.