7 Cordless Vacuums That Will Make You Actually Want to Clean
Maintaining a clean home requires the right tools, and a cordless vacuum could be exactly what you need. What’s so great about cordless vacuums? Well, they’re lightweight, easy to carry, and often way better at getting in all the places your heavy old Hoover just can’t seem to reach. Here are our picks for the cordless vacuums that will make you actually want to clean. Put on a juicy podcast and get to work!
1. Black + Decker Cordless Pivot Vac ($54): This compact hand vac has a see-through, removable dust tray, so it’s easy to know when all the dirt needs to be dumped and it’s a cinch to do. Bonus? We dig how it kinda looks like a cute robot.
2. Shark Pet Perfect Bagless Cordless Hand Vac ($40): Shark is one of the best vacuum brands out there, so you know this little blue specimen will get the job done. It’s specially designed to pick up pet hair, so it’s an affordable investment if you have furry friends who like to chill on the couch.
3. Electrolux Egorapido Lithium Ion Cordless Power Stick Vacuum Cleaner ($105): The name might be a mouthful, but the cleaning power of this sleek Electrolux model is simplicity itself. It works in two ways: as an all-in-one cordless vac for bigger clean-up jobs and as a simple hand vac. Better for uncarpeted floors, it’s lightweight and has A+ maneuverability.
4. Hoover Linx Signature Cordless Stick Vacuum ($150): This slim black vacuum is best for use on hard floors, like tile, linoleum, or hardwood. The handle is an especially cool feature, as it makes it easier to squeeze this vacuum into small spots like underneath the bed or couch. Dust bunnies won’t stand a chance.
5. Dibea Cordless 2-in-1 Lightweight Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner ($130): Not only is this vacuum stylish in red, but it only weighs five pounds. The Dibea model easily swivels and comes with a crevice tool and a brush to help you get dirt and debris off stairs, upholstery, and other objects.
6. Dyson V6 HEPA ($299): Yes, Dyson makes cordless vacuums! This one is outfitted with Dyson’s patented HEPA filtration system, so it’s ace at vanquishing the allergens that live on your floor, furniture, and more. Dysons are well-known for their amazing sucking power, so you can be sure this cordless vacuum will get your place spick and span.
7. Shark IONFlex DuoClean Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum ($270): This lime green cordless vac is just right for when you want to pull out the big guns. It can deep-clean carpets and even polish floors. Plus, it can also be used to clean decidedly un-floor-like items like wall trim and ceiling corners.
Love learning about the latest in home furnishing? Follow us on Pinterest for more scoop!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.