The Only Etsy Shops You Need to Know for All Your Bridesmaid’s Gifts
Picking pretty things to gift your bridesmaids will quite possibly be one of your fave bridal duties — but the hunt to find the perfect shop with the best goodies can be tricky. That’s why you need to head straight to the place where handmade jewelry, silky robes, and tote bags abound: Etsy, of course! We’ve picked nine of our fave shops that are packed with stellar loot for your closest girls. With all the amazing finds below, you’ll be able to cross this nuptial duty off your to-do list!
1. Vice & Velvet: Tell your gals how precious they are with this handmade, vegan You’re a Gem Gift Sets ($30), or choose from the other styles and scents in this soap shop, like raspberry and cedar or sandalwood and rose. If you go for a more traditional bar, you can even have it custom stamped!
3. Freshly Scented: Feeling the flower power? The husband-and-wife team behind this shop will craft you custom labels for mugs and scented soy candles like this Will You Be My Maid of Honor Candle ($13). You can be sure that the gorgeous floral wreaths and calligraphy will send your girls just the right message.
4. Workman Creative Co.: A sweet card or wall hanging from this store will charm the socks off your BFFs. The whimsical and quirky designs, like the So Glad You’re Stuck With Me ($4) gem, are sure to score a long-term place on the fridge. And if you’re looking for something specific, owner Andi Workman will custom design it for you!
5. Here’s to Love: Getting-ready robes came on the scene a few years ago and have become a fun, day-of staple for the bride and her crew. Go bold and bright with these Floral Robes ($75, set of five), keep things neutral and elegant with the shop’s pastel options, or mix and match for uber playful photos!
6. ADEprints: There are so many great calligraphy shops out there, but this one really speaks to our hearts with its quirky custom designs scrawled on everything from Custom Name Gift Bags ($3+) to gilded globes. Tuck your gals’ gifts in the prettiest of packages, or have a quote about your friendship painted on a canvas just for them.
7. Ruby Ridge Studios: Can a girl ever have too many totes? This Personalized Floral Tote Bag ($23) proves that the answer is still no. And that’s not even where the gorg goodies of this shop stop. Personalized makeup bags, mugs, and more — all with plenty of blooms and feminine touches — will make selecting your faves a total blast.
8. Mod Party: Literally all of the party-ready bridal loot you could ever want lives in this shop. Snag some Custom Bridesmaid Hangers ($13, set of six) for the big day, matching t-shirts for the bachelorette bash, and branded lip balm for the reception — then pack ’em in all in the glam oversized totes!
9. Bridesmaid Box Set ($40): Maybe gift-giving isn’t your number-one skill. That’s why this shop has done all of the work for you by packing confetti-filled boxes with super fun treats. Find bubbly, lotion, a cute frame, and more in this Bridesmaid Box ($40), make your own from the a la carte items, or request a tailor-made package that your besties will adore.
What are you gifting your bridesmaids? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.