8 Bridesmaid Robes That Are Made for Wedding Day Primping
No wedding album is complete without a few shots of you and your squad getting ready together. Heck, these days, pre-wedding photos are as much a part of the big day as the actual ceremony snaps. And what makes these sweet pics even more adorable? Coordinated looks, of course — well, silky robes, to be exact. Not only will your bridesmaids be pretty and comfy, but they’re guaranteed not to mess up any masterful hair and makeup work. To ensure that everyone is picture perfect from the moment the first mimosa is poured, we’ve rounded up eight of our favorite robes you and your girls can scoop up now.
1. Yumi Kim Dream Lover Floral Robe ($68): There’s nothing like some pretty pink floral to get a girl in the wedding state of mind. Your ladies will live in this one way past the big day.
2. Plum Pretty Sugar Knee Length Robe Romantic Soul ($65): We are so here for the delicate details of this baby blue buy. Cue the squeals, because this robe is ready for garden-style nuptials.
3. Boohoo Brides Squad Slogan Lace Detail Bridal Robe ($32): This little number comes emblazoned with a very important title — it’s the stuff great group shots are made of. (And at under $40, your wallet will thank you too.)
4. Kim + Ono Azumi Kimono Robe ($88): Not all bridal robes need to be pastel, as proven by this deep green silk number. The moody florals would work wonders for a fall or winter wedding.
5. Flora Nikrooz Showstopper Charmeuse Cover Up with Lace ($88): This sheer-backed robe is striking from all angles for all photo-opps.
6. Chalmers Margaux Short Cotton Robe ($90): Surround yourself with love with this heart-print robe. The maroon shade keeps things from looking too childish.
7. Mod Party Tropical Bridesmaid Robe ($21): Destination wedding, anyone? If you’re saying “I Do” island-style, this palm print wrap is a no-brainer.
8. Cool Nights Kimono Sleeve Short Robe Boho Patched Paisley ($68): Your girls will be boho beauties in this photogenic paisley print. Just add a flower crown.
Additional reporting by Natasha Reddy.
Want more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.