8 Bridesmaid Robes That Are Perfect for Wedding Day Primping
No wedding day is complete without a few shots of you and your squad getting ready together. Heck, these days pre-wedding photos are as much a part of the big day as the actual ceremony snaps. And what makes these sweet pics even more adorable? Coordinated looks, of course — well, silky robes, to be exact. Not only will your bridesmaids be pretty and comfy in kimonos, but they’re guaranteed not to mess up any masterful hair and makeup work. To ensure that everyone is picture perfect from the moment the first mimosa is poured, we’ve rounded up eight of our favorite robes you and your girls can scoop up now.
1. Yumi Kim Dream Lover Robe ($60): There’s nothing like some pretty pink floral to get a girl in the wedding state of mind. Your ladies will live in this one way past the big day.
2. Bride & Beauties by Bedhead Pajamas Women’s Kimono Robe($25): Let the fun begin! Polka dots will pop in photos and give your squad a playful, retro vibe.
3. Soma Chiffon Short Sleeve Robe Glamour Foliage Blue Sea ($80): Destination wedding, anyone? If you’re saying “I Do” island-style, this palm print wrap is a no-brainer.
4. Chelsea28 Sunkissed Short Wrap ($69): We’re getting all the rustic, country wedding vibes from this one. Swoon.
5. Erin Brides Squad Slogan Lace Detail Bridal Robe ($26): This sweet little number comes emblazoned with a very important title — it’s the stuff great group shots are made of. (And at under $30, your wallet will thank you too.)
6. Flora Nikrooz Deliliah Kimono Robe ($98): We are so here for the delicate details of this sweet buy. Cue the squeals, because this robe is perfect for garden-style nuptials.
7. ASOS BRIDAL Bridesmaid Robe ($41): Make way for the bridal party! Each bridesmaid will be pretty in pink, not to mention noticeable, in this adorable piece.
Want more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.