8 Bridesmaid Robes That Are Made for Wedding Day Primping
No wedding album is complete without a few shots of you and your squad getting ready together. Heck, these days, pre-wedding photos are as much a part of the big day as the actual ceremony snaps. And what makes these sweet pics even more adorable? Coordinated looks, of course — well, silky robes, to be exact. Not only will your bridesmaids be pretty and comfy, but they’re guaranteed not to mess up any masterful hair and makeup work. To ensure that everyone is picture perfect from the moment the first mimosa is poured, we’ve rounded up eight of our favorite robes you and your girls can scoop up now.
1. Yumi Kim Dream Lover Floral Robe ($68): There’s nothing like some pretty pink floral to get a girl in the wedding state of mind. Your ladies will live in this one way past the big day.
2. Plum Pretty Sugar Knee Length Robe Romantic Soul ($65): We are so here for the delicate details of this baby blue buy. Cue the squeals, because this robe is ready for garden-style nuptials.
3. Boohoo Brides Squad Slogan Lace Detail Bridal Robe ($32): This little number comes emblazoned with a very important title — it’s the stuff great group shots are made of. (And at under $40, your wallet will thank you too.)
4. Kim + Ono Azumi Kimono Robe ($88): Not all bridal robes need to be pastel, as proven by this deep green silk number. The moody florals would work wonders for a fall or winter wedding.
5. Flora Nikrooz Showstopper Charmeuse Cover Up with Lace ($88): This sheer-backed robe is striking from all angles for all photo-opps.
6. Chalmers Margaux Short Cotton Robe ($90): Surround yourself with love with this heart-print robe. The maroon shade keeps things from looking too childish.
7. Mod Party Tropical Bridesmaid Robe ($21): Destination wedding, anyone? If you’re saying “I Do” island-style, this palm print wrap is a no-brainer.
8. Cool Nights Kimono Sleeve Short Robe Boho Patched Paisley ($68): Your girls will be boho beauties in this photogenic paisley print. Just add a flower crown.
Additional reporting by Natasha Reddy.
Want more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)