23 of the Best Jeans for Fall, All Under $100
While we’re not ready to let go of our favorite denim duds from last year just yet (they’ve got a long way to go before they get to that stage), the new season has churned out some sartorially on-point styles that we just can’t pass up — we’re looking at YOU, cropped jeans and wide-leg flares! If you’re looking to upgrade your wardrobe with some of-the-moment flair, then these 23 pairs of jeans will more than deliver in the fashion department without breaking the bank — great news for something that you’ll basically live in now through the new year!
1. Zara Essential Denim Culottes ($30): Nope, culottes aren’t going anywhere, so if you’ve been holding off on trying this super chic trend, there’s no better time than now to embrace it. If trouser interpretations aren’t quite your thing, this denim pair strikes just the right balance of classy and cool and *works* with almost every pair of shoes you own.
2. Alice & You High Waisted Wide Leg Jean ($63): Whatever you have on the agenda this week, this wide-leg pair will make sure you do it in style. These plus a crop top and clogs will make the ultimate cool-girl ensemble.
3. Topshop Straight Leg Overalls ($90): If you developed a love affair with shortalls and denim pinafores this summer, the onset of cool weather could be a major bummer. Luckily, full-blown overalls are a definite “do” this fall and look fly with other new season essentials like oversized sweaters and sneakers.
je ne sais quoi. Toss on a moto jacket and a pair of menswear-inspired shoes for a fun play on a date-night look.
5. Levis 505 Straight Leg Jeans ($45): No one does a classic jean quite like Levi’s, and this straight-leg pair is taking us on a trip down memory lane. Pair them up with metallic oxfords and an oversized button-down for a modern twist on the white tee, trainers and denim pairing.
6. Zara Jeans With Uneven Hem ($50): This distressed pair of denim might be cropped, but it’s not short on style. Hit the high-low mix right on the nose by pairing the ripped-up pair with a crisp button-up and black pumps.
7. Vero Moda Coated Jean ($58): When you finally come across that perfect denim wash, it’s hard to wear anything else, because why bother? Consider these burgundy beauties just one of the many reasons to branch out. Sophisticated and modern, they’re the ideal alternative to your classic denim when you want to stand out, even when it’s just in a tee and Chucks.
8. BDG High Rise Seamed Jean ($58): Don’t put those crop tops into storage just yet. Usher them into the new season with high-waisted denim (and remember to stay warm with a longline cardi!).
9. Mango Premium Faux Leather Detail Jean ($100): Flares aren’t the only bottoms boasting a bit of seventies sentiment. An exposed zipper and leather accents give these bad boys a hint of disco-era edge that would look on point with colorful mules and a hyper-patterned blouse.
10. ASOS Kimmi Shrunken Boyfriend Jeans in Charlie Wash ($57): The boyfriend jean is our go-to both on and off duty (our dress code lets us roll like that), so having an extra pair on hand is never a bad thing, especially since it’s just so easy to pair with your cozy-chic oversized sweater.
patching up our jeans left and right. Now the patched-up style is back — a must-have if you’re a denim-on-denim kind of girl — and if you don’t have a pair chillin’ in your closet already, these bad boys will do the trick.
12. Madewell Trouser Jean ($135): Denim at work? Heck yes. Trouser jeans make it possible to look polished while keepin’ it real. Blazer optional.
embellished pair strikes just the right balance of laid-back and glamorous.
14. River Island Cream Amelie Superskinny Biker Jeans ($90): White after Labor Day? Yes, please. A shade of creamy white softens the edgy vibe of these biker jeans and is the ideal mate for a spectrum of pieces in fab fall hues, like rich copper booties and an emerald green tunic.
15. Free People Uptown Slim Straight Jean ($98): Autumn isn’t all about blustering winds and rain. Au contraire — the season knows its fair share of warm, sunny moments as well — and that’s where these cropped straight leg bottoms come in. Pair with heels and a frilly kimono for the perfect weekend brunch look.
skinny jeans to the next level. Rock with clunky booties to stay grungy or class ’em up with lace-up pumps.
17. Forever21 Sanded Wash Denim Joggers ($25): Between boyfriend jeans and these casually cool joggers, could denim get any more comfy? Obsessed with this look-fly-in-an-instant ensemble.
18. BDG Jett Jean ($59): Sassy slits aren’t just for pencil skirts! Show off a little ankle with this slim pair and booties.
19. ASOS Flare Jeans With Patch Pockets in True Blue Wash ($63): The flare definitely gets our vote for must-have denim this season with its on-trend seventies vibe. Go hard on the ’70s babe look with a flowy blouse and platform kicks.
necklace? Try statement jeans.
21. Free People Revolver Painted Skinny Jean ($78): Tuxedo stripes give these simple jeans a formal feel, which means we can rock them at the office, right? With the right pair of pointed flats and a colorful crew neck sweater, we say yes!
mom jean. A fashion faux pas turned sartorial sensation, we can’t help but fall for its ’80s charm, especially when we’re trying to embody that easy-feeling weekend vibe.
these. They combine all of autumn’s denim trends — wide leg, high-waist and cropped — into one seriously chic piece that you can pull of easily with just a basic tee.