Whether your bestie racks up airline miles for business or pleasure, you want her to have everything she needs on her travels. Help keep her stylish and comfortable in-flight and on-the-go with these budget-friendly and TSA-approved essentials. (And since spring break is almost here, maybe consider picking up some of these goodies for yourself too? We won’t tell!)
1. West Elm Wildsam City Field Guides ($18): Nothing beats exploring a new place with someone who knows where all the locals hang out. These guides will help her be that person.
2. Hoodie Pillow Travel Pillow ($25): Keep her cozy whether she’s on the red-eye or in the airport lounge with this inflatable pillow — hoodie attached for her napping convenience.
3. Anthropologie Eva NYC Mini Blow Dryer ($48): Don’t leave her hair’s fate to whatever the Airbnb host has stocked. This pastel mini dryer is small enough to tuck in her carry-on.
4. Ban.do Getaway Passport Holder ($24): Cute border agent? Let this cheeky passport cover do the talking for her — or you.
5. Pinch Provisions Travel Kit ($24): This is the definition of “pack it and forget it.” Pinch Provisions’ essentials kit has everything she’ll need on-the-go, all in one place.
6. Calpak Power Luggage Tag ($32): Don’t let your best gal be that person squatting on the floor of Terminal 2 trying to get a charge. (You know that person.) This smart luggage tag/battery charger will keep her powered up en route.
7. Kate Spade Getting Dressed Travel Bag Set ($45): Restore order to a chaotic suitcase with these pouches that keep everything properly sorted.
8. ASOS Long Woven Blanket Stitch Scarf ($24): As long as she carries this giant scarf, she’ll always look stylish and feel warm. (Hello, portable blanket!)
9. PBteen The Emily & Meritt Floral Ultimate Hanging Toiletries Case ($40): The ease and accessibility that a hanging case provides can’t be beat — and neither can this gorgeous floral print.
10. Beliano Homewear Silk Eye Mask ($28): It can be tricky to sleep in a new place (or on a plane!). Make sure your girl always has an eye mask so she can get that beauty rest wherever she is.
11. Rifle Paper Co. Everyday Pocket Notebooks ($10): She can write the next great novel or just jot down her must-see list in these chic passport journals.
12. Ugg Andi Pom-Pom Slipper ($80): Get her a pair of slippers that are exclusively for travel, and she’ll be able to make a run to the ice machine or answer the door for room service in fuzzy, glam comfort.
13. Target Up & Up TSA Compliant Cosmetic Jars ($2): Tossing your beauty essentials at the security check? Nightmare. Your pal can pack her faves into these travel-size containers to ensure that they get to her destination with her.
14. Domino Summer Shop Double-Sided Travel Game Bag ($55): When a trip is all about fun in the sun, it’s best to leave electronics in the hotel room and bring an OG board game to the beach instead.
What are your travel must-haves? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.