There’s a new budget-friendly home hero in town: The Container Store. You read that right. The Container Store has always had the 411 on all things storage and organization, but they’ve got some low-key great finds for everyday home decor that also happens to sort and store all your stuff. You’ll find something for every room on this list of must-haves, so start scrolling to see what catches your eye.
1. Bisley Red 5-Drawer Cabinet ($99): A bright desktop cabinet is the office accessory you didn’t know you needed. Sweep everything off the table and into a drawer for safekeeping.
2. Purple Bigso Pippi Drawer Organizers ($6+): There is SO much to be said for keeping the inside of your drawers organized, and these handy little dividers (available in a variety of sizes) will keep everything sorted.
3. Clear Stackable Shoe Drawer ($9): Want to display your shoe collection without exposing them to dust on the shelf? Clear shoe boxes are the answer, and for this price, you’ll be able to outfit your entire closet.
4. Stackers Bedside Caddies ($30+): Space a little tight? This slim pouch offers tons of storage in a streamlined package.
5. Like-It Clear Stackable Drawers ($25+): IKEA isn’t the only place for modular storage. These clear towers are ideal for a craft room or closet that needs some order.
6. Elfa Utility White Mesh Pantry Door & Wall Rack ($186): Over-the-door storage racks are a space saver’s secret weapon. They’re just what you need to expand your small pantry’s capacity without knocking down walls.
7. Large Acrylic Makeup Organizer ($30): Is your bathroom counter one lipstick tube away from disaster? This acrylic caddy can corral everything.
8. Walnut Floating Shelves ($40+): Setting your world straight also extends to your walls. Beautiful shelves to display all your treasures are a better option than credenzas and dressers.
9. Orange Poppin Mini Box Seat ($29): These clever boxes do double-duty, holding your child’s toys and serving as extra seating when you’ve got guests.
10. Large Water Hyacinth Serving Tray With Handles ($10): A drink tray is still the best way to move cocktails between rooms and create serving stations on a small countertop. This woven beauty is totally Instagram-worthy.
11. Copper Magnetic Desk Set ($35): Have you ever seen a more Pinterest-perfect pencil cup? And since this set is magnetized, all those little paper clips won’t wind up under your computer or in your vacuum.
12. Blue Avocado Reusable Pet Food Storage Bag ($15): Traveling with pets involves way too many moving parts. Knowing the dog food won’t end up scattered around your trunk is one less thing to worry about.
13. Folding Wire Storage Basket ($20): This fruit bowl looks like it came straight from the MoMA. Grab one while you still can and set a modernist tone for your kitchen.
14. Russell + Hazel Acrylic File Sorter & Bookend ($24): Acrylic bookends that also sort the mail? Yes, please!
15. Linus Fridge Starter Kit ($146): When your mom asks what she can buy you for your birthday this year, this is what you say. Your roommates will thank you for the epically organized fridge situation.
16. Medium Colorwave Smart Store Tote ($12): You may not have a dedicated craft room, but with these divided totes, you can keep all your supplies nicely ordered.
Looking for more organization inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest for more must-haves.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.