13 Brilliant DIY Organization Hacks
How’s that spring cleaning going? Avoiding it in favor of back-to-back brunches? Sounds familiar. But here’s the thing: You might already have the things you need to start getting organized. Here are 13 brilliant ways to repurpose, sort, store, and tidy, all in the name of organization.
1. The Ultimate DIY Accessory Organizer: If all your jewelry won’t fit on this huge organizer, you might have a hoarding problem. (Guilty!) (via Brit + Co.)
2. DIY Magnetic Whiteboard Calendar: Let’s not forget mental organization — it’s just as important as home organization. (via Damask Love)
3. DIY Wooden Bungee Organizer: Why settle for a boring shelf when you can easily make these? (via Brit + Co.)
4. Painted Laundry Basket: We’re not sure if all the wash would actually get put away if we had one of these, but we’d still like to try it out and see if it solves our laundry pile issues. (via Brit + Co)
5. Dreamcatcher Earring Caddy: Give your earrings good vibes and keep them easily within view. (via Brit + Co.)
6. Notebook Organizer with Envelopes: This is genius! We’re always tucking notes and receipts and business cards and who knows what into our notebooks, and now there is a great way to keep it all in there. (via Simple As That)
7. Repurpose Easter Eggs as Snack Containers: Does anyone else have a ton of plastic eggs lying around post-Easter? Now we for sure won’t be throwing ours out. Yay for upcycling! (via A Kailo Chic Life)
9. Rainbow Hook Organizer Rack : This ivory rainbow organizer is a total DIY masterpiece. Consider hanging it by the front door for keys. (via A Bubbly Life)
10. Wall Jewelry Organizer: We love the look of this for earrings and necklaces, and we could slide a few love notes in the picture frame front. (via House Full of Handmade)
11. DIY Accessory Organizer: Admire your accessories with this simple shelf organizer, which is a total upgrade for any entryway. (via Brit + Co)
12. Ladder Shelf: Add some storage to that neglected corner. (via Brit + Co)
13. Modular Crate Bookcase: What a cute way to turn old crates into a colorful storage unit! (via Brit + Co)
What room are you DIY-ing right now? Tag us in your posts on Instagram @BritandCo!