8 Beauty Products You Need for the Best Lashes of Your Life
Making your lash game stronger may not seem like a pressing beauty concern, but according to a report released by The Benchmarking Co., over two-thirds of all beauty consumers purchased a lash and brow product within the last 12 months. Not all of us are #blessed with Bambi-like eyes, but luckily, there is a wide selection of products on the market that can rev your lashes up to 100. Here are some of the beauty buys that will make your wink even more alluring.
1. RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner ($98): When it comes to lash serums that don’t require a prescription, RevitaLash is IT. Developed by ophthalmologists, it contains biotin, peptides, lipids, green tea extract, and panthenol to hydrate and prevent breakage. Make this product part of your routine because it’s most effective when used daily. Just swipe it along your upper lash line and let it dry before applying any other products. Of course, like all eye products, stop if you encounter any irritation.
2. Jane Iredale PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner ($19): This product relies on beeswax, panthenol, glycerin, and stearic acid to condition and improve the look of your lashes. You can wear it under mascara or at nighttime before bed for a little extra fullness.
3. Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer ($30): Primers under mascara make a huge difference when you’re trying to bulk up your lashes. The primer is white, which allows for the black of your mascara to really pop. It’s also made with a revitalizing oil serum that helps maintain your curl and plump up fullness.
4. MAC False Lashes Maximizer ($19): If you want to knock out those two proverbial birds with one stone, try this solution by the mega beauty brand. It’s safe for contact wearers and not only primes your mascara but also has lengthening and strengthening benefits on its own. The Maximizer comes with a mascara-style wand, and it goes on white but dries clear, so you can wear it solo.
5. TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara ($24): This beloved product is considered the Cadillac of mascaras for its ability to separate and lengthen the appearance of your lashes. Formulated with a film-generating polymer and peptides, even its non-waterproof version lasts all day.
6. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($10): With over 200 bristles in the wand, Voluminous Lash Paradise is a wallet-friendly option that will make your flutter really pop. The silky formula applies without clumps, so it layers like a dream.
7. Artémes Enlighten Me Lashes ($35): These reusable false lashes are handcrafted using a soft combo of fox and mink for a va-va-voom look. Each pair comes in an extremely high-end-looking leather box for safekeeping. Now that’s fancy.
8. Ardell Demi Wispies Pack ($8): There’s a reason why MUAs and beauty gurus stock up on these babies by the dozens. They’re extremely comfortable to wear with their clear, flexible band. The wispy shape of the lashes also means these fakes blend beautifully with your real lashes for a convincingly bright-eyed look.
Do you have any tips? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via TooFaced)