The Best Brow Products for Summer, According to Celeb Makeup Artists
On summer‘s hottest days, taking a “less is more” approach to makeup just feels right. You don’t need a lot of coverage when you’re going to be sweating it off on your commute anyway, right? So instead of fussing over heavy foundations or cakey cheek products, turn your attention to the small area that has a big impact on your look — your brows.
No matter the weather or the season, keeping your brow game strong is essential. If you’re in the market for a few savvy brow buys, look no further than the handful of top picks from some of the industry’s leading sources. (Photo via Getty)
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Brow Palette ($88): If you want in on what the pros use, follow the lead of celebrity makeup artist Min Min Ma, who has worked with the likes of Rose Leslie and Zosia Mamet. This impressive brow palette contains 11 shades of light and dark brow powders so you can achieve your perfect match.”The palette is practical, it has minimal packaging, and the colors are amazing,” Ma says. “I’ve used this for probably every single one of my clients’ brows. It’s definitely a must.”
2. Blinc Eyebrow Mousse ($24): “This is a multitasking, smudge-free, and sweat-resistant cosmeceutical that fills brows,” says makeup artist Tamara Delbridge, who counts Netflix’s Seven Seconds series among her credits. “Plus, its anti-aging ingredients improve the skin underneath.”
3. TonyMoly 7 Days Tattoo Eyebrow ($12): Another favorite of Delbridge, this beauty buy is guaranteed to give you flawless brows that won’t waver on you. “This is all you need to create a beautiful, sculpted brow that won’t wear away as the temperature rises,” she says.
4. TauT Perfect Brow Control ($11): Unruly brows messing with your summer vibe? Delbridge says this should help. “Don’t leave home on hot summer days before applying this brow tamer,” she says. “It seals in brow-filling powder while keeping hairs perfectly shaped all day long.”
5. Doll 10 Arch Expert Sculpting Brow Gel ($20): “This is hands down one of my favorite long-lasting brow products,” says Vanderpump Rules hair and makeup artist Michelle Quaranta, who swears it won’t quit on you on the hottest days. “I’ve tested it in hot and humid climates too.”
Looking for more summer beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)