The Best Brow Products for Summer, According to Celeb Makeup Artists
On summer‘s hottest days, taking a “less is more” approach to makeup just feels right. You don’t need a lot of coverage when you’re going to be sweating it off on your commute anyway, right? So instead of fussing over heavy foundations or cakey cheek products, turn your attention to the small area that has a big impact on your look — your brows.
No matter the weather or the season, keeping your brow game strong is essential. If you’re in the market for a few savvy brow buys, look no further than the handful of top picks from some of the industry’s leading sources. (Photo via Getty)
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Brow Palette ($88): If you want in on what the pros use, follow the lead of celebrity makeup artist Min Min Ma, who has worked with the likes of Rose Leslie and Zosia Mamet. This impressive brow palette contains 11 shades of light and dark brow powders so you can achieve your perfect match.”The palette is practical, it has minimal packaging, and the colors are amazing,” Ma says. “I’ve used this for probably every single one of my clients’ brows. It’s definitely a must.”
2. Blinc Eyebrow Mousse ($24): “This is a multitasking, smudge-free, and sweat-resistant cosmeceutical that fills brows,” says makeup artist Tamara Delbridge, who counts Netflix’s Seven Seconds series among her credits. “Plus, its anti-aging ingredients improve the skin underneath.”
3. TonyMoly 7 Days Tattoo Eyebrow ($12): Another favorite of Delbridge, this beauty buy is guaranteed to give you flawless brows that won’t waver on you. “This is all you need to create a beautiful, sculpted brow that won’t wear away as the temperature rises,” she says.
4. TauT Perfect Brow Control ($11): Unruly brows messing with your summer vibe? Delbridge says this should help. “Don’t leave home on hot summer days before applying this brow tamer,” she says. “It seals in brow-filling powder while keeping hairs perfectly shaped all day long.”
5. Doll 10 Arch Expert Sculpting Brow Gel ($20): “This is hands down one of my favorite long-lasting brow products,” says Vanderpump Rules hair and makeup artist Michelle Quaranta, who swears it won’t quit on you on the hottest days. “I’ve tested it in hot and humid climates too.”
Looking for more summer beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.