10 of the Best Products at Walmart for Upgrading Your Bathroom
Your bathroom should be like an oasis, but for most of us, it probably has the least amount of style out of any room in our house. If you’ve ever dreamed of taking a relaxing bath, complete with bubbles, aromatherapy, and possibly a glass of wine, you know that turning your bathroom into a spa-like experience can be expensive. Unless you shop at Walmart, that is. The affordable retailer has a ton of amazing bathroom products and accessories to upgrade your bathroom style. Take a look at some of these must-have products that we found on Walmart.com.
1. PowerSpa 28-Setting Luxury Three-Way Shower Combo ($17): If you have to choose to change only one thing in your shower, let it be your shower head. Try out this luxury, spa-like shower head that will make your daily showers extra indulgent.
2. Acrylic Swab and Cotton Round Holder ($12): Keep your tiny items like cotton swabs and cotton rounds neat and organized in this acrylic holder. No matter what your aesthetic, this little accessory will look just right on your bathroom shelf.
3. HomeZone 3-Tier Adjustable Corner Shelf Extension Pole Caddy ($42): Get rid of that basic caddy and replace it with this tension rod fixture. It not only organizes your shower products but also takes all that unnecessary weight off your shower head that hanging caddies tend to create.
4. Chapter Bathroom Space Saver ($70): Low on storage in your tiny bathroom? Start exploring some vertical space that’s going unused by putting up this over-the-toilet cabinet. It doesn’t just look good, but it can fit in even the most minuscule bathrooms.
5. Elmo Wooden Bar Stool ($170): This wooden stool looks like the ideal accessory for anyone transforming their bathroom into their own, at-home spa. Use it to keep your towels, shower products, or robe nearby in case you need a little support.
6. Soap Dispenser Wall Mount ($26): Anyone with little kids knows that bathrooms can be teeming with germs. Fight back with this easy-to-use dispenser that you can fill up with hand soap, sanitizer, lotion, or even your shampoo and conditioner.
7. Flower Home Three-Piece Glass Bath Accessory Set ($24): A pretty accessory set can make all the difference when you’re giving your bathroom a much-needed spruce. This teal glass set from Drew Barrymore’s home line adds a touch of class to your counter.
8. Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser and Holder Set ($9+): Get that grody toothpaste and brush away from your sink by using this (more sanitary) wall holder and automatic dispenser. Now you can say goodbye to struggling with your tube to get that last squeeze of toothpaste out.
9. SKL Home Splatter Shower Curtain ($24): Upgrade your bathroom with a totally new look, and all you have to do is change the shower curtain. Opt for this blush pink and gold curtain to give your shower a bit of sparkle.
10. TSV Shower Soap Box Dish Storage Plate ($10): Tired of reaching for a slimy bar of soap? Keep your soap and your soap dish looking fresh with this self-draining plate. It’s also great for kitchen sponges.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.