Home storage solutions make us so happy. That’s why we’re always on the hunt for new space-saving brands, affordable home organization finds (bonus, if they’re budget-friendly) and, of course, closet-decluttering DIYs. But the one area that’s often overlooked is shoe storage. If you consider all the dollars that go into finding your favorite kicks, it really makes you think twice about just tossing them in the bottom of your closet. Get ready to treat your sneakers, mules, and pumps to a better life with these 10 genius storage solutions.
1. All Modern 36-Pair Overdoor Shoe Organizer ($46): When your shoe game is 36 pairs strong, grab an easy-to-hang overdoor organizer like this one. It’s guaranteed to fit any thickness, so it can work on a closet or bedroom door.
2. Baxton Studio Harding Wood Shoe Storage Cabinet ($119): If you’re finding the front closet too jam-packed for shoes, try storing them in a trendy little shoe cupboard that doubles as a sideboard. Dress it up with a vase filled with flowers and a dish to hold your keys.
3. West Elm Mid-Century Shoe Rack ($199): This mid-century wooden shoe rack was made for your most stylish pairs and purses. Its sleek design begs to be displayed in a prime location.
5. The Container Store Clear Stackable Shoe Drawer ($9): So you’re the meticulous type? Then you’ll love these clear storage container drawers. They’ll allow you to see which pair of shoes is in each compartment while keeping them beyond pristine. Each drawer is sold separately, so you can build up as needed.
6. IKEA STÄLL Shoe Cabinet With Four Compartments ($89): On point for a mudroom or backdoor entryway, this four-compartment storage cabinet will corral shoes for the whole family.
7. Pottery Barn Lucy Entry Collection Shoe Bench ($299): Nab this handy two-for-one and your guests will thank you. Offering up a place to sit is hugely helpful when it comes to strappy shoes, and the bottom shelf keeps them neatly tucked away.
8. Rebrilliant 16-Pocket 8-Pair Overdoor Shoe Organizer ($15): We love this over-the-door shoe organizer because, first, it’s made of breathable fabric (which is important for keeping shoes smelling good), but it’s also easy to fold up for moving or even packing on a longer trip.
9. Real Simple Shoe and Boot Organizer ($30): This closet organizer has varying sizes of cubbies designed for knee-high boots, ankle booties, and all of your pumps, loafers, and sneakers.
10. IRONLAND Clear Plastic 12-Pack Stackable Storage Shoe Box ($52): This 12-unit system is so clutch. In our shoe dreams, we’re imagining a whole wall of these stacked in our massive walk-in closet.
Check out more home and storage solutions we love on our Pinterest page!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.