The Ultimate Gift Guide for Your BFF
The holidays are around the corner, and frantic shopping is in full effect. By now, you’ve probably found what you’re getting your favorite techie, food lover and beauty guru, but are you stuck on what to get for that bestie of yours? Well, besides picking up just about everything in the B+C Shop, we recommend snagging some of these super snazzy gifts. Go ahead and take a peek at what we’re getting our BFFs this year.
1. Lomography Gold Camera ($75): Forget lugging around that DSLR. This chic mini camera is going to be your photog bestie’s new fave.
2. Besties Tattoos ($5): A set of matching (temporary) tattoos is obvi the way to go. Go ahead, sport that BFF pride.
4. Soap & Glory Hand Food Trio ($15): Just trust us on this one: These smell goooo0d. So, if your pal likes smellin’ yummy, here ya go.
6. iHome Mini Wireless Speaker ($40): How fun are these speakers? They’re mini, and by mini, we mean 3×3 inches. Now y’all can have spontaneous dance parties on the go.
7. Brit + POLYVORE Tassel Necklace Kit ($25): If your friend likes a good DIY, then a Brit Kit is a must. Snag this POLYVORE tassel necklace kit in the B+C Shop and have a DIY party with your bestie for the restie.
8. Anthropologie Homeward Beanie ($50): It’s about the time that ski bunnies start hitting the slopes, so let your friend go lookin’ fresh with this bright beanie.
9. Soy Glad We’re Friends ($18): Um, this Ms. Betty’s soy candle is the epitome of a fun best friend gift. #bestfriendsbitches
10. LUSH Sugary Bath Time Treats ($33): Bubble baths during the wintertime are such a treat. Make it a sweet treat with LUSH’s sugary bath time gift set.
11. BaubleBar Personalized Gift Set ($58): Personalized gifts are a classic. Whether it’s a bag, shoes or a necklace, who doesn’t love having their initials on everything?
14. POPSUGAR Must Have Box ($100): This special edition POPSUGAR holiday box is chock-full of fun goodies that will take your BFF through the holidays. The best part? It’s a surprise for both her and you when she opens it.
15. Whale Wood Cutting Board ($67): If your bestie is anything like us, then she’s a total cheese lover, and that’s why this cute whale cheese board is a no brainer.
17. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flat ($595): A bit of a splurge, we know. But if your friend is a cat lover, then these kitten flats are purrrrfect. The only thing that would make them better is if they were kitten heels ;)
19. Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer-Making Kit ($40): We must admit, we definitely want these kits for ourselves. How fun would it be to DIY some beer or hard cider with your buds on Christmas?
20. Julep Maven Box ($25): Last but not least, you can never go wrong with a monthly subscription box. Our recommendation for this year? The Julep Maven box. It’s perfect for any nail polish addict in your life.
What are you getting your BFF this year? Tell us in the comments below.