The Ultimate Gift Guide for Your BFF
The holidays are around the corner, and frantic shopping is in full effect. By now, you’ve probably found what you’re getting your favorite techie, food lover and beauty guru, but are you stuck on what to get for that bestie of yours? Well, besides picking up just about everything in the B+C Shop, we recommend snagging some of these super snazzy gifts. Go ahead and take a peek at what we’re getting our BFFs this year.
1. Lomography Gold Camera ($75): Forget lugging around that DSLR. This chic mini camera is going to be your photog bestie’s new fave.
2. Besties Tattoos ($5): A set of matching (temporary) tattoos is obvi the way to go. Go ahead, sport that BFF pride.
4. Soap & Glory Hand Food Trio ($15): Just trust us on this one: These smell goooo0d. So, if your pal likes smellin’ yummy, here ya go.
6. iHome Mini Wireless Speaker ($40): How fun are these speakers? They’re mini, and by mini, we mean 3×3 inches. Now y’all can have spontaneous dance parties on the go.
7. Brit + POLYVORE Tassel Necklace Kit ($25): If your friend likes a good DIY, then a Brit Kit is a must. Snag this POLYVORE tassel necklace kit in the B+C Shop and have a DIY party with your bestie for the restie.
8. Anthropologie Homeward Beanie ($50): It’s about the time that ski bunnies start hitting the slopes, so let your friend go lookin’ fresh with this bright beanie.
9. Soy Glad We’re Friends ($18): Um, this Ms. Betty’s soy candle is the epitome of a fun best friend gift. #bestfriendsbitches
10. LUSH Sugary Bath Time Treats ($33): Bubble baths during the wintertime are such a treat. Make it a sweet treat with LUSH’s sugary bath time gift set.
11. BaubleBar Personalized Gift Set ($58): Personalized gifts are a classic. Whether it’s a bag, shoes or a necklace, who doesn’t love having their initials on everything?
14. POPSUGAR Must Have Box ($100): This special edition POPSUGAR holiday box is chock-full of fun goodies that will take your BFF through the holidays. The best part? It’s a surprise for both her and you when she opens it.
15. Whale Wood Cutting Board ($67): If your bestie is anything like us, then she’s a total cheese lover, and that’s why this cute whale cheese board is a no brainer.
17. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flat ($595): A bit of a splurge, we know. But if your friend is a cat lover, then these kitten flats are purrrrfect. The only thing that would make them better is if they were kitten heels ;)
19. Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer-Making Kit ($40): We must admit, we definitely want these kits for ourselves. How fun would it be to DIY some beer or hard cider with your buds on Christmas?
20. Julep Maven Box ($25): Last but not least, you can never go wrong with a monthly subscription box. Our recommendation for this year? The Julep Maven box. It’s perfect for any nail polish addict in your life.
What are you getting your BFF this year? Tell us in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.