The Stylish Halloween Decor Trend You’ll Want to Leave Up All Year
When it comes to Halloween decor, the orange and black color palette has been run into the ground — six feet under. If you’re ready to retire your childhood decor scheme and upgrade your seasonal sitch, black and white is the trendy color combo for All Hallows’ Eve. Better yet? It works for other seasons (and pretty much every day). So grab your dark decorations, *all* the cobwebs, and any of these stunners, and get ready for stylish spooky times!
1. Graphic Skulls ($34): Geometric prints with gilt accents = perfection. Five months from now, no one will question their presence on your coffee table.
2. Boo Pumpkin Finials – Set of 3 ($49): Keep your shelfie decor playful with these painted gourds. Turn them one way for fall, and then swivel them back for your costume party.
3. Jo Alcorn Collection White & Black Skull Pillow ($65): Yes, just yes. These also come in black (with white skulls), so order a set for the ultimate contrast.
4. Candle Coven Votive Set ($49): The girl squad is complete with Hermione, Sabrina, and Willow. Now, how do you get them onto the group text?
5. Finger Food Ceramic Serving Dish($20): Like all good serving trays, the surprise comes once you let your guests discover what’s under the treats! A knuckle bone, maybe a wrist, and then eventually the whole arm.
6. Tarot Tapestry ($49): The occult, palmistry, and fortune telling. Sounds like a good Friday night but also a reason to buy this wall hanging for your living room.
7. X-Ray Kitchen Oven Mitt ($12): There’s no reason your love of the skeleton dance can’t extend to the kitchen.
8. Eyeball Pocket Watch Framed Print ($6): Jeepers creepers, where did you get that peeper? Tuck this one in behind a book on your shelf and give a fright to whoever happens upon it first.
9. Harlequin Battery Operated Candles ($18): Can we get some praise hand emojis for candles that don’t melt and drip wax everywhere? You’ll want to add these checked patterned pillars to your cart ASAP.
10. Death’s Head Moth Kiss Cocktail Napkins ($26): Serve your next spooky treat on one of these, and see how long it takes your boos to notice the scary-cute print.
11. Mini Neon Skull Light ($67): Add this neon light to your entryway for a decor piece so cool you won’t want to take it down.
Haven’t quite found your style when it comes to seasonal decor yet? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.