11 Dreamy Boho Bedrooms to Swoon Over
Global-inspired motifs and lush indoor plants abound in these gorgeous bohemian bedrooms. As the epitome of all that is hip and worldly, this relaxed style is made for lounging in bed with some green tea and a good book. Luxurious patterns bring interest and flair, while streamlined silhouettes and white walls often help balance more intricate textiles. Whether you’re a macrame-loving boho enthusiast or simply inspired by a stylish mix of boho and modern, you’ll definitely enjoy the collection of beautiful bohemian spaces below.
1. Refined Boho: Pair a statement piece, like this intricate patterned duvet, with crisp white walls and plain sheets for a balanced look. Vintage end tables help ground the look and add worldly flair, while a carefree oversized tropical leaf in a vase provides the finishing touch. (via Happy Interior)
2. Lots of Color: An abundance of color is essential for any boho boudoir. In this space, a mix of patterned pillows and linens sets the tone for the space. The wicker end table adds an essential dose of texture, but feels modern with its squared-off edges and a drum lamp shade on top. (via Stories By Stella)
3. Low-Profile Cool: Plenty of plants and layered rugs bring flair to this dreamy Tribeca loft. Nothing says boho like relaxed, low-profile pieces, and this platform lounge spot feels effortlessly stylish. (via My Domaine)
4. Off the Wall: Textural wall art makes a statement in this bold space, while an abundance of pattern creates lots of dimension. By keeping the wallpaper, tassels and bedding relatively neutral, the mix of patterns and textures in this boho space work together seamlessly. (via Lonny)
5. Airy Rustic: Whitewashed brick provides the perfect backdrop for this elegant boho bedroom. The low-to-the-ground bed feels welcoming and airy, thanks to an adorable quilt and a scattering of bed pillows. (via Urban Outfitters)
6. DIY Floor Pillows: No boho bedroom is complete without some plush, mismatched floor pillows piled up in an empty corner.
7. Sophisticated Boho: Soft white walls and a stunning structural bed let boho details take center stage in this eclectic bedroom. From the off-center chandelier to the intricate bedding, this room just screams boho chic. (via Design by Delight)
8. Naturally Chic: This space is all about balance. Warm wood window frames and ceiling paneling balance out the cool blue color palette. An expansive tribal-inspired area rug and a casual collection of pillows on the bed complete the look. See even more boho house goodness with our roundup of 30 Bohemian Chic Homes. (via Apartment Therapy)
9. Messy Chic: Decorating with boho style means finding that perfect blend of off-kilter style and an abundance of color. Here, a solid duvet ties together a patterned throw, multicolored rug and carved headboard for a look that’s both classic and eclectic. (via Urban Outfitters)
10. Macrame Dreams: A blue bedspread brings a layered look to this light and bright bedroom. And the large macrame art piece adorns the wall with texture, along with a scattering of petite green plants throughout the space. (via A Cup of Jo)
11. Stylish Layers: A bohemian look is all about layers of texture and interest. Here, there’s a leafy green plant front and center that’s surrounded by soft curtains, layers of casual patterned bedding, plenty of pillows and woven baskets at the foot of the bed. (via AO Life)
What’s your favorite boho-inspired bedroom space? Share your thoughts in the comments below!