Bohemian brides may not typically wear veils or shoes, but whether you’re getting married in the woods, on the beach, under the stars or in the middle of nowhere, you’re going to need a dress to go with that flower crown. From intricately crocheted gowns to simple silhouettes, these 20 gorgeous wedding dresses are for the woman with wanderlust.
1. Boho Wedding Dress ($225): Flowing, cream-colored silk is the stunning star of this off-the-shoulder number.
2. The Valentina Gown ($4,600): Add some color to your upcoming nuptuals with this ombre pink layered gown. The bell sleeves and soft drape give a beautiful nod to the ’70s.
3. Odessa Wedding Gown (price upon request): Cover yourself from head to toe in transparent floral lace with this drop dead gorgeous Vera Wang gown.
4. The Caitlin Gown ($4,800): This sweet dress is perfect for an outdoor wedding. With a teepee. And lots of wild flowers.
5. Sheer Neck Wedding Dress ($945): Princess dresses can be bohemian, too. And this sheer layered gown is proof.
6. Bohemian Gown ($1,035): This non-traditional wedding dress will definitely make a statement with its pretty lace and arm band details.
7. The Glenda Dress ($6,800): Hello, hippie bride. These lace bell sleeves are making us swoon.
8. Crivelli Embroidered Tulle Gown ($4,895): Opt for an intricately detailed cream colored gown like this one that’s adorned with with Swarovski crystals.
9. The Circe Gown ($4,800): The Circe Gown is appropriately named after the Greek goddess of magic. Its relaxed style is perfect for your inner wild child.
10. Sian Gown ($2,800): How stunning is the floral embroidery on this delicate silk gown?
11. Agnes Cap Sleeve Lace Dress ($902): Romantic and sexy, this lace-clad gown will look exceptional with a flower crown.
12. The Farrah Gown ($4,400): Barefoot wedding on the beach? Go with this chiffon dress featuring a button-up bodice and a low cut back.
13. Rosemary Dress ($600): Channel your inner goddess with this flowy, tiered dress that has just the right amount of class.
14. Ella Lace Dress ($615): A far out mini dress like this one screams nontraditional party girl. And by party girl, we mean sipping elderflower liqueur around a campfire in the middle of the desert — Burning Man style.
15. Bohemian Wedding Dress with Crochet Ruffle ($2,550): Hello, woodland pixie. This crochet ruffle dress is anything but ordinary, and ideal for a wedding in the woods.
16. Mandy Coon Cate Dress ($6,800): Light gray is a beautiful choice if you’re looking for something unexpected. The uneven lace hem and front buttons add to the uniqueness of this stunner.
17. Shabby Chic Crochet Wedding Dress ($220): This textured crochet dress has a simple yet vintage feel.
18. Merrie’s White Victorian Dress ($650): It may not have a long train, but this long sleeved modest gown will most definitely turn heads. Just look at that bodice detail!
19. Alyssa Gown (price upon request): This lovely showstopper features a plunging front and back neckline with hand pleated silk tulle and hand cut French lace appliqué. Maybe you should skip the “trash the dress” tradition for this one.
20. Paperwhites Maxi Dress ($168): Something a little more casual comes in the form of this cotton eyelet beauty.
Which boho wedding dress would you want to tie the knot in? Talk to us below!