We all know that there’s more to wedding dress shopping than finding a beautiful gown. There are seas of white to get through before you find the perfectly cut, fits-like-a-glove, embellished-to-a-tee dress — the one that’s just so you. And it seems like there’s no better moment to get the details down pat than right after Bridal Fashion Week, when designers share their most romantic wedding dress designs to date. So get your Pinboards ready, we’re scoping out the biggest Fall 2015 bridal trends for every type of bride, from classic white wedding silhouettes to the offbeat gowns and two-pieces (yep, you read that right), these are the dresses that will be altar-bound all next year.
1. The Flower Crown Bride: From the eclectic table settings to the flower crown in your hair, everything about your wedding rings bohemian. Channel that easy-going vibe with a dress that’s just as breezy, like this gorgeous embroidered Temperley gown.
2. The Straight Off the Cake Bride: Your dress has just as many tiers as your towering cake — and that’s only the first sign that you’re a next-level kind of classic bride. Just like this Marchesa ball gown, your ideal bridal style is a mix of something old (tulle ruffles for days) and something new (that dreamy off-the-shoulder neckline).
3. The Anything But White Bride: You’re everyday look consists of pops of color from head to toe and you never dial it down, not even on your big day. Lucky for you, the runways have a slew of pastel gowns to choose from, like this pale blue Claire Pettibone piece.
4. The Shortie Bride: For you, a floor-length gown is too fussy — you want one dress that can take you from ceremony to reception with the toss of a bouquet, just like this Pamella Roland frock. Its embellished neckline and raw lace hem make sure you’d never be confused for a LWD-donning wedding guest — add an ornate hair piece to drive the point home.
5. The Fairy Tale Bride: There’s no question about it: Your dress put the “big” in “big day.” A lace and tulle-tiered piece, like this Monique Lhuillier ball gown, is the only thing left to complete your happily ever after IRL.
6. The Break All the Rules Bride: You’d like to rewrite that “something new” bit as “something never done before,” and one way to wow ’em is with a totally unexpected wedding dress. Toss tradition to the curb in a two-piece gown like Theia‘s boxy crop top and flowy floor-length skirt set.
7. The Hopeless Romantic Bride: You’ve dreamed of this moment forever, and so your “I dos” have to live up to what you always knew would be the most romantic day of your life. Cue delicate details, like the floral lace and an illusion neckline on this Angel Sanchez number and you’ll have all your guests swooning.
8. The Gatsby Bride: From flea-market finds to antique hand me downs, your wedding is full of vintage touches. And while your dress doesn’t have to be a ’20s relic, you can find an Art Deco-inspired frock — look for one that boasts ornate beading and geometric appliqués, like this Ines Di Santo dream.
9. The Long-Sleeve Bride: It’s just one of those things: you’ve always envisioned yourself walking down the aisle in long sleeves, like wayyy before Kate and Kim. Stay on the pulse of this recent bridal trend with sleeves that act as the wow factor of your bridal outfit, like the shimmering sleeves on this Temperley piece.
10. The Modern Minimalist Bride: Your hair is always parted down the middle, you rarely stack your rings and there’s not a graphic tee in your collection. Keep your big day frill-free with a streamlined gown like this Honor for Stone Fox Bride dress. That ultra modern neckline really is alll the daring detail you need.
11. The June Bride: You want to get married when the weather is fair, when there’s not a cloud in the sky and you don’t ever have to worry about a sudden chill cutting your outdoor celebration early. So June brides, choose a dress that embodies this perfectly-timed moment. Think: thin spaghetti straps, light embroidery and an airy organza sheath like on this Christos gown.
12. The Ring’s Not Enough Bride: Your wedding band will be bling on your finger forever. But when you’ve only got one day to knock the gown out of the park, you want it to be as much of a head turner. Opt for a dress with exquisitely placed sparkle, like this beautifully embellished Pamella Roland piece.
Which fall 2015 bridal trend can you see yourself walking down the aisle in? What kind of bride are YOU — what wedding dress details can you not pass up? Tell us in the comments below.