We’ve taught you how to repurpose your old magazines, but if you want to hold on to your favorites you might as well hold onto them in style. We’ve rounded up 15 stunning book and magazine caddies that will add a spark to any living space.
1. Liesmichl ($307): We are loving the intersecting lines seen in this modern case. What is great about this option is that doubles as a bookmark! Rest your book on top and you’ll never lose your page again.
2. Industrial Book Caddy: Unfortunately this one’s been sold :( but how awesome is this industrial design. We’ll try to think of a way to DIY this baby.
4. Desktop Book Caddy: This rustic piece is a true work of art. We were instantly mesmerized by it’s yin- yang design.
5. Good Read Book Caddy ($149): Doesn’t this look like a white picket fence… turned into a place to store your books? Place it under a window and create a library space for your little one.
6. Cubic Magazine Rack ($160): The honeycomb design of this decor item is one for the books! This geometric item would look great alone or get three and stack them together.
7. j-me Original Design ($68): Are you tired of having your magazines laying on the coffee table? Try displaying them in the air. This steel floating magazine rack can display up to 12 magazines and adds a modern flare to any living space.
8. SSB-1 BOOK/SHOP ($129): The simple elegant design of this wooden number is what stole our hearts. Each one is handmade right here in California and is promised to hold up beautifully with use.
9. X Marks the Book Caddy ($99): X marks the spot for a great book! This design is perfect for a children’s space. Not only does this bit of decor hold books but it can also hold toys.
10. Kitchen Bull ($620): This hot ticket is on the expensive side, but there’s no doubt that it is the perfect piece for a Southern-inspired kitchen. This bull not only holds your cookbooks, but also holds your knives. How perfect! Olé!
11. Oceanstar Design Contemporary Style Wooden Magazine Rack ($40): Get organized while having your space look modern and chic. This one can hold magazines or books and would complement any living room, bedroom, bathroom, or office space.
12. Open Book Bin ($179): We are in love with this basic walnut catch-all — it’s just the right size for your little one’s growing book collection.
13. Machine Age Contemporary Magazine Caddy ($398): If intersecting lines are too harsh for your living space try this cylindrical home for your favorite mags. Its circular nickel frame will look great next to your mantel.
14. Radius Design New Magazine Holder ($179): Check out that color! This powder coated steel magazine rack can hold up to 30 magazines. This piece is definitely unique and will jazz up any living space.
15. Isokon Plus Penguin Donkey 2 ($585): The Penguin Donkey is not only for your books, but is also straight up eye candy. It’s clearly an investment but it was designed by the one and only Ernest Race; a famous british furniture and textile designer of the 1930s.
Bonus! Hot Tub Book Case: Now if you can’t figure out which one of these you want to accent your room, may I suggest just going all out and getting a hot tub to hold your books? ;)
What do you think about these stunning book caddies? Could you see yourself vamping up your space with one of these modern designs? Tell us in the comments below!