8 Boozy Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Actually Love
When you’ve been planning a wedding for months — or years — you can run out of creative juices toward the end. If your tank is on E but you still need to whip up the most enviable wedding favor you can think of, boozy gifts are sure to be a hit. Let’s face it: Pretty much everyone could use a little shot of confidence right before your band starts and the dance floor fills up. And if any of your guests have worked tirelessly to help make sure the centerpieces are perfect, your color palette blends effortlessly, and your chic woodland theme has just the right touch of bohemian flare, goodness knows you all deserve a cocktail . Tell everyone, “Thanks for being here — now let’s relax and get down,” with one of these eight tipsy wedding favors.
1. Cute Corks and Limoncello: Limoncello makes for a great, easy shot for friends to throw back before they join you on the dance floor. Plus, if you really want to be crafty, you could make this drink yourself, bottle it up, and place these adorable tags on them with names and table numbers to have them double as escort cards. (via Cary Klein Photography / Style Me Pretty )
2. Pink Champagne: If we walked into a reception and these little pink wrapped bottles were greeting us, you wouldn’t have to tell us twice to drink up. Champagne is usually a safe choice, because even those who aren’t fans can manage a few sips for a toast. (via Leslee Mitchell )
3. Homemade Whiskey: Don’t worry — we aren’t suggesting you make whiskey completely from scratch, but this does require a little creative effort. Add some orange peel and a cinnamon stick to Jameson in these miniature bottles and guests will be complimenting your DIY favors all night long. (via Wedding Paper Divas )
4. Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream : So you’re a big coffee fan? Instead of going for the usual “love is brewing” and gifting your guests coffee beans, kick it up a notch. Purchase the bottles and then pour in your concoction. (via Bake Play Smile )
5. Whiskey Shooters: Use the booze you choose for your favors as a theme to run with throughout the night. Get some shooter-sized bottles and then a big one for each table so guests can pour their own shots. (via Nightingale Photography / Wedding Vibe )
6. Seasonal Favors: You’ve tied your theme into every other aspect of your wedding, so don’t stop at the favors. If you’re getting married in a winter month, think about a common winter drink. In this case, kahlua is a great option, especially when it’s bottled so festively. (via Evermine )
7. Mini Wine: Stock up on mini wine bottles and add the customizable tag for a unique take on table cards. (via Evermine Weddings )
8. Emergency Tequila: Even if you’re not having a destination wedding in Mexico, if you’re a tequila girl, you should go for it. We do recommend having a surplus of salt and limes available, just in case. (via Something Turquoise )
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest !