7 Bralette Tops That Are Ready for Your Summer Plans
Real news alert: We made it to May, and summer is so close, we’re flippin’ out. There’s a whole calendar’s worth of festivals, pool lounging, and outdoor happy hours coming up. Even better, warm weather means quick, easy, throw-on-and-go dressing that requires little to no effort. This season, there is one new silo in the mix that you should grab, stat — the bralette top. They go with everything from high-waisted skinnies to denim skirts, and you can wear them alone or layered up. Cue those vacay vibes, because we have seven tops that will carry you through the season.
1. Victoria’s Secret The Flutter Bralette ($35): Flounce into any festival you’ve got coming up in this adorably detailed option that brings it. We’re crushing on the orange “Ginger Glaze” color that will pair with any white denim or cutoffs you’ve got.
2. H&M Lace Bralette ($18): Hi, the Spice Girls are calling and they want the ’90s back. This throwback style pays homage to the crop tops of your youth and looks ahmazing with high-waisted skinnies or a black skirt that Posh would approve of.
3. American Eagle Aerie Hi-Neck Lace Trim Bralette ($35): It’s summer and bright colors are in order! Obsess over the pretty trim on this colorful bralette — plus, the triangle back is absolutely gorg.
4. ASOS Gingham Cropped Cotton One Shoulder Bralette ($57): Gingham is a must for the warmer months, no spending time in a barn required. Layer it under overalls or a jumpsuit for a real laid-back look, or dress it up with a sleek pencil skirt — anything goes.
5. ASOS Bralette With Lace Trim in Cartoon Punk Print ($23): This option proves that you can still look fly without the frill. Summer concert look solved.
6. Zara Lace Bralette ($26): If you’re feeling fancy (and we know you are), this lacy bralette looks incredible under a blazer for a more grown-up take on the summer trend. Who cares if you have to be at work on a beautiful July day?
7. Victoria Secret Dream Angels Off-the-Shoulder Bralette ($35): Looking for a bralette that channels two trends in one? This cute off-the-shoulder top delivers. You’re going to want multiple colors.
Ready for more summer fashion inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.