Now that you’ve schooled yourself on all the upcoming festival fashion trends, time’s a tickin’ to get shopping. With Coachella, Bonnaroo, and Electric Zoo (just to name a few) serving as *major* fashion events this summer, there’s no time like RN to uncover the quintessential fringed poncho, free-wheelin’ jumpsuit, and mirrored sunnies. To avoid twinning hard with every other festival goer donned in head-to-toe Free People (we still love you, though), it’s time to broaden your line of scope with a slew of under-the-radar shops. Ahead, you’ll find 15 of the best online stores guaranteed to cater to your hippie-loving festival style sensibilities.
1. Poppy Lissiman: Favoring the bold and fearless (and babes who walk to the beat of their own drum), Australian accessories label Poppy Lissiman is every festival goer’s dream. Beyond their eccentric clutches and futuristic shades, we call dibs on this David Bowie-inspired star-strewn leather shoulder bag that — let’s face it— was born to take center stage. Brit + Co Pick: Poppy Lissiman Young Americans Shoulder Bag ($140)
2. Mara Hoffman: Enter the colorful world of Mara Hoffman, where stripes, epic color blocking, and artful geometric prints reign supreme. Make an entrance like “whoa” at the fairgrounds with a pair of these rainbow watercolor striped pants (snatch up the matching crop top for a playful co-ord!) that are guaranteed to elevate you to street MVP status. Brit + Co Pick: Mara Hoffman Tie Front High-Waisted Cropped Pant ($295)
3. MabuByMariaBk: As if you could forget about the trinket-adorned gladiators (everything from tassels and poms to metal coins and glass beads) that surely graced your Insta feed at some point last summer. The good news: It’s definitely not too late to join the pom-pom party. Run, don’t walk, to snag your very own pair of MabuByMariaBK sandals for no shortage of festival flair. Brit + Co Pick: MabuByMariaBk Tie Up Gladiator Ethnic Pom Pom Sandals ($200)
4. Planet Blue: Dubbed “the original purveyor of the beach bohemian aesthetic,” Planet Blue is a one-stop shop for all your summer concert needs (AKA, be prepared to spend more than 15 minutes scrolling). And, yes, this upcycled military jacket featuring embroidered patches is absolutely in order for a don’t-mess-with-me ‘tude. Brit + Co Pick: Good Fuckin’ Vibes Crown Royal Military Jacket ($98)
5. Jen’s Pirate Booty: Summon the festival gods STAT. Jen’s Pirate Booty is an oasis for beachy, bohemian-inspired separates that can be slipped on with ease. Founder Jen Rossi not only sources the most beautiful textiles for her designs, but she utilizes local artisan techniques to ensure that each piece is one-of-a-kind. You best believe this handmade kaftan (ahem, those tassels!) will have you radiating good vibes once at the fairgrounds. Brit + Co Pick: Jen’s Pirate Booty Catalonia Kaftan ($198)
6. Shop Future: Say hello to your go-to online shop for vintage denim and everyday basics you wouldn’t typically find at your local thrift store (i.e. no more sifting through endless racks of hand-me-downs for this girl). Not only does Shop Future present you with a non-intimidating shopping experience, but you can score some serious gems. These perfectly worn-in, paint-splattered Levi’s are enough to set any self-proclaimed ‘90s girl’s heart aflutter. Brit + Co Pick: Shop Future Levi’s 501 High Waist Jeans ($98)
7. Crap Eyewear: Because what would festival season be without a killer pair of sunnies? We’re all about reasonably priced, high-quality eyewear that turns heads, especially when the frames are this fly. And that’s where Crap Eyewear comes in with their plethora of mood-enhancing styles. Play up your personality with this oversized ‘70s-inspired pair, or get sassy with some retro cat-eye specs. Brit + Co Pick: Crap Eyewear The Cloud Magic ($72)
8. YRU: Psychedelic footwear? Right this way. Inspired by freedom and individuality, YRU’s selection of rainbow heeled steppers, holographic sneakers, and Gaga-esque platforms will have you raging hard in no time. These Ziggy Stardust-inspired stompers aren’t even up for debate — team ’em with a leather moto jacket and denim cutoffs for a Lollapalooza-bound getup that slays. Brit + Co Pick: YRU Ziggy Boots ($130)
9. People’s Project LA: Cactus FTW! You can take one guess as to what we’ll be sporting to the Colorado Desert. People’s Project LA sets out to inspire the wanderer in all of us with their free-spirited line of dresses, rompers, and separates. Designed with strong-willed women in mind, these are garments (a flouncy romper! Printed bell bottoms!) you can reach for without hesitation. Brit + Co Pick: People’s Project LA Agave Cactus Dress ($74)
10. Scotch & Soda: Imagine embarking on a cross-country road trip and the unique set of experiences that it brings — that’s exactly the aesthetic this Amsterdam-based brand hopes to evoke. Scotch & Soda’s worldly outlook will not only inspire you to explore the vagabond lifestyle, but their supply of floral embroidered vests, signature graphic tees, and metallic nylon windbreakers will hold you down come festival season. Brit + Co Pick: Scotch & Soda Lightweight Sports Jacket ($149)
11. Tularosa: Boho babes, where you at? We know you’re dying to get your hands on this blue striped jumpsuit featuring an airy open-back cutout. For more beautiful Coachella-approved styles with a vintage twist (think: off-the-shoulder dresses, romantic tops, and tassel-trimmed bikini tops galore), turn your attention to Tularosa, an LA-based brand that caters to the carefree crowd. Brit + Co Pick: Tularosa Reese Jumpsuit ($198)
12. PrettyLittleThing: C’mon, don’t even try and tell us that this bedazzling sequined playsuit isn’t calling out to your inner wild child. PrettyLittleThing’s curated festival shop is your go-to spot for all things “festicool” — from the fishnet bodysuit of your dreams to an off-duty badge military topper that would do RiRi proud. Brit + Co Pick: PrettyLittleThing Tarlia Multi Sequin Plunge Playsuit ($53)
13. NYLON SHOP: Home to many emerging brands and designers, NYLON SHOP is where rad girls go to fuel their inner rockstar. (If the sleek and edgy spreads featured in NYLON are any indication, then you *know* the festival swag is bound to be just as cutting-edge and far-out.) This bronze Cleopatra-inspired layering piece from Love + Leather will fit right in with your wardrobe of textured toppers and palazzo pants. Brit + Co Pick: Love + Leather Temple of Dreams Necklace ($98)
14. For Love & Lemons: Ready or not, Coachella, here we come! For Love & Lemons will bring forth your inner goddess. The LA-based brand is practically known for their ultra-femme pieces characterized by romantic lace, frilly details, and plunging necklines that leave just the right amount to the imagination. We’d be lying if we said this cold-shoulder lemon print dress wasn’t at the top of our festival season wish list. Cool fedora unfortunately not included. Brit + Co Pick: For Love & Lemons Limonada Mini Dress ($198)
15. Ulla Johnson: Ulla Johnson is where you go to stock up on festival essentials that you’ll cherish for a lifetime. Be forewarned: You’ll swoon hard for the assortment of embroidered tops, fringe coatigans, and definitely these gorgeous floral printed pants that call for a dainty blouse and a suede cross-body sac. Besides an attention to detail and exceptional tailoring, you’ll come to appreciate the cool girl-approved label’s custom prints and globe-trotting influence. Brit + Co Pick: Ulla Johnson Suki Pant ($253)
What are your must-have festival-going essentials? Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.