These Are the Must-Follow Brands After Fashion Week
If you’ve also been suffering serious fashion withdrawals in the wake of the end of NYFW — and Fashion Month — we want you to know that we’re here for you. After loving the cool AF streetwear inspo spotted on the streets of Paris, we made sure to follow these up-and-coming models on Instagram. And now, to keep up with our fashion education, we’ve identified 18 Insta-favorite clothing and accessory brands that should fill your feeds so you can stay in the know.
1. Pop and Suki: This celebrity-endorsed line of fashion accessories was created for besties by besties. Model Suki Waterhouse and her BFF IRL, Poppy Jamie, teamed up on this line of customizable handbags, which have already been spotted on celebs including Jaime King and Cara Delevingne.
2. Marion Max: When it comes to Marion Max, think: chic, minimalist-inspired leather handbags and mini-backpacks with hints of Marc Jacobs. The American-born designer, who runs her own fashion line from Bali, describes her designs as, “Classic bags for the wild ones.” Yes, please.
3. Laita from BA to Paris: Laita is the French-girl-approved line filled with romantic and bohemian vibes. The luxury leather goods combine French savoir-faire with traditional Argentinian touches.
4. Eleven Paris: The French fashion line brings us trendy-yet-chic, pop culture-inspired RTW items straight from the streets of Paris. The designs include everything from casual bombers and sassy statement tees — like the FARL M T-Shirt ($58), which stands for “Karl is my Father” — to chic AF fur coats.
5. Liebeskind Berlin: This German fashion brand is your new go-to for chic leather handbags and edgy RTW must-haves. With unique finds that include a leather dress, they totally remind us of an edgy Theory offshoot based out of Berlin.
6. WRSTBHVR: This streetwear brings major attitude to every piece of trend-conscious RTW and accessories. With a collection that includes the “must-have” bomber jacket to the sassiest statement tees ever made, the tongue-in-cheek label takes us back to the days of Kitson, the LA-based stored once loved by the Olsen twins.
7. Orseund Iris: Orseund Iris’ NY-based designs give off the edgy, artsy vibes of the Village. It’s chic, edgy, and totally fashion forward, with everyday basics that belong in a “Model Off Duty” wardrobe.
8. Rarely Official: We love that the Spanish brand boldly makes statements in the name of social justice with their colorful clothing line. Unleash your inner advocate in the Rarely Agender Love Tee ($69) that promotes gender inclusivity, or channel Angelina Jolie by purchasing the philanthropic Rarely Supporting Education Tee ($49), which partnered with the non-profit Blink to donate all proceeds to a school in Malawi.
9. MVMT Watches: A major perk of following MVMT, a collection of minimalist, round-faced watches for men and women, are the wanderlust-inspired photos that will fill your Insta-feeds thanks to their innovative social media-based business model. Founded in 2013 by two college roommates, the line of direct-to-consumer watches — and now sunglasses too! — managed to snag a celebrity endorsement by Kylie Jenner.
10. Daniel Wellington: Truth be told, our wristwatch-crush is totally Daniel Wellington, a name in modern fashion that has come to represent his classic, polished watches. The chic designs are the very epitome of “understated elegance,” and we totally have one on our wish list.
11. Kim Mee Hye: The London-based jewelry company features high-end designs that are so painfully chic they belong in Vogue — just like those out-of-this-world ear climbers. The Korean-born Belgium-raised designer describes her collection as “rough meets refined,” like the trendy handcuff bracelets you might’ve glimpsed on celebs.
12. All Blues Official: Emma Watson was spotted in the Hungry Snake Choker ($800), bringing the line of jewelry from Sweden onto our radar. The collection features minimalist styles coupled with sleek, metallic simplicity that brings the Cool-girl vibes we crave.
13. Third Love: Get ready for the ultra-comfortable memory foam bra collection that pioneered half-sizes for cups! Plus, thanks to their amazing “try before you buy” policy, you can even send your unwanted bra back after a 30-day trial period — but trust us; you won’t want to.
14. Alex Mullins: The level of high-end artistry and creative genius that’s brought to you by Alex Mullins is everything. Stocked in luxury stores from Seoul, Korea to Milan, Italy, it features bespoke textiles, creative hemlines, and a handmade-feel that wows.
15. Cats Brothers: Taking statement outerwear to another level, this Vogue Italia-favorite label features an award-winning collection of luxury knitwear and streetwear. With handcrafted touches and slogan prints — including a collection of embroidered emoji tops — the up-and-coming line is the fashion world equivalent of being “lit AF.”
16. Reike Nen: Venture down the rabbit hole to meet Reike Nen, your Seoul-based sole mate with a collection of surrealist footwear. While browsing through the artful snaps of innovative footwear, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for peeks at whimsical Chelsea boots and reinvented kitten heels. *Swoon*
17. Rejina Pyo: This London-based collection by designer Rejina Pyo features elegant womenswear with playful, graphic touches. While fashion-insiders have dubbed Pyo an up-and-coming designer to watch, budding fashionistas might already recognize the label from sites like Net-a-Porter.
18. Calvin Klein: Calvin Klein saw a major comeback this year thanks to their marked social media boost via Kendall Jenner. In addition to their trending collection of plain white tees and intimates, the long-standing fashion brand also shares refreshingly artsy fashion photography on its ever-growing Insta-account. Must follow.
Which fashion lines do you follow on social media? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.