The It Girl-Approved Accessory Line Was Made for BFFs
This is NOT a drill: This latest fashion collaboration will leave you and your BFFs giddy with excitement. Brought to you by IRL besties Poppy Jamie and Suki Waterhouse, Pop & Suki is the ultra-girly handbag and accessories line that will be on your radar soon enough. It won’t be long before you and your ride-or-die chick are twinning hard with matching cross-body bags (in of-the-moment pink, no less!) during an upcoming GNO or Sunday brunch. Created with lifelong — if not polar opposite — BFFs in mind, this wallet-friendly collection (with prices ranging from $20 for a luggage tag and $255 for a shopper tote) is all about customization.
Hacking a new look is as easy as swapping out a free-wheelin’ fanny pack strap for double-duty backpack straps or adding some serious bag swag a la a playful tassel (or two). But the fun doesn’t end there. Proceed to achieve next-level #squadgoals with Pop & Suki’s interchangeable charm necklaces — ’cause remember friendship is 4ever. Since rounding out your It-girl wardrobe with a slew of fall essentials is obvs top priority, we’ve compiled our top picks to pre-order now. We call dibs on the trend-right camera bags in dreamy cotton candy pink for all our sartorial needs this season.
1. Pop & Suki Shopper Tote ($255): Meet the wear-everywhere leather shopper tote that’s actually roomy enough to fit your laptop, commuter flats, a late afternoon snack and then some. Not only is this lavish suede bag totally customizable, but it can double for the boardroom, a weekend road trip or even the gym. While we’re partial to the millennial pink hue, it’s also available in cognac and noir for all you minimalist gals.
2. Pop & Suki Camera Bag ($195): Introducing the bag silhouette of the moment that’s made for self-proclaimed busy girls with places to go and people to see. Equal parts compact and functional, this timeless camera bag will work its magic around the clock — invest in a few interchangeable straps and it’s a done deal. Pssst: You can even get your name, initials or a favorite phrase printed on it to make it 100% yours.
3. Pop & Suki Backpack Straps ($50): It’s time to ditch the fanny strap for some cool girl-approved backpack straps that allow you to change up your #BOTD (bag of the day) like that. Between dashing across town to make your three o’clock and hitting up a fall concert, versatility is key here. Fashionably late has never looked so good.
4. Pop & Suki BFF Heart ($45): Make your friendship officially official with this cheeky BFF heart key chain that can be clipped onto anything with ease. Use it to tote around your keys or attach it to your backpack for a look that’s totally boss. *Adds to cart for a double-tap-worthy look.*
5. Pop & Suki Paperclip Chain ($150): Can you count the ways to style this dainty paperclip chain? Keep a case of the outfit blahs away with this hero piece that can double as a charm bracelet, a choker, a lariat, a body chain or even an anklet. Choose your preferred metal (gold vermeil, sterling silver or 14K gold), and customize it with your favorite charms for a #girlboss look.
6. Pop & Suki Traveler’s Sole Charm ($40): For serious jet-setters with a penchant for exploring the world in style, this traveler’s sole charm is for you. Channel peace, love and good vibes wherever you go by keeping this stylish accessory within reach at all times.
What will you be snagging from Pop & Suki’s debut collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more fall style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Pop & Suki)