From space savers and standing-room-only pieces to DIY stunners, a good desk can make a room feel smart. And the best part about a beautiful and tidy desk? Accessorizing, of course! Whether you’re celebrating finally submitting that pesky expense report or prepping yourself to dive into your inbox, we’re got 17 desk accessories your workspace is craving this week.
1. One Day Notebook ($8): It doesn’t matter if you’re not a morning person — Poketo has every early-worm-catcher and night owl covered with these beautiful, temporal-inspired notebooks.
2. Loren Acrylic Tray ($25): Organize your gadgets and gizmos the way they were meant to be. With a beautiful clear frame and edge-to-edge handles, this tray finally gives everything its proper place.
3. Personal Banker Organizer ($15): Having a personal accountant just got cheaper (and more stylish). This handy money-saving planner is great for keeping track of spending, saving and investments.
4. Confetti Masking Tape ($9): Who says masking tape has to be boring? Perk it up with this adorably sweet polka dot adhesive.
5. Leather Mouse Pad ($39): Hand stitched from French leather and designed for maximum comfort, this mouse pad is lazy Sunday sweatpants meets the Dior fashion week catwalk. Toggle at your own risk.
6. 2016 Gold Planner ($20): Go ahead, make plans. This 17-month planner with gold foil accents with keep you organized through just about anything.
7. Terrarium Glass Pyramid Planter ($65): Brighten up your desk with a little green. This DIY terrarium made from handcut glass is modern, eco and easy to assemble.
8. Custom Address Stamp ($44): From wedding invitations to thank-you notes and luggage tags, there are so many uses for this fully customizable handcrafted address stamp.
9. Color Block Mobile Charger ($30): With an extra battery pack this stylish, you’ll never fear the red zone ever again.
10. Threshold Copper Task Lamp With White Marble Base ($50): It is all about mixed materials in home decor this season, and this marble and copper stunner is exactly why. With a soft metallic frame and a cool marble base, it’s designer lighting at an everywoman price.
11. Three Box Origami Paper Box Desk Pen Holder ($24): Handmade with sustainable materials, this minimalist pen holder can fasten anywhere from a cork board to a metal shelf.
12. Birds of a Feather Set ($14): It’s easier to commit to a daily journaling practice when your notebook is this pretty. The pretty flamingo pattern will inspire you to start hand-writing everything from your grocery list to your wish list.
13. Globe Jotter ($35): Planning your next vacay during work hours again? Not to worry: This blackboard globe makes it easy to plan (and re-plan) your summer break.
14. Color Block Pen ($5): Go ahead, write a letter. Sign that check. Pay that bill. These bright and chubby pens will make even the most mundane activities seem magical.
15. It’s Business Time Pencil ($7): Need a little motivation to keep working? These black and gold beauties are on your side and ready to work.
16. Lined Paper Personalized Flat Note Cards ($85): Looking for something with more of a personalized touch? Add your name and customizable font to these super trendy note cards.
17. Literary Glasses Pencil Pouch Set ($30): You don’t have to use this chic pencil case for the obvious. Instead, try it as a clutch with your LBD, to store your cosmetics or even as a wallet.
What’s on your desk this week? Snap a pic with the hashtag #britstagram so we can take a peek!