10 Bright Sneakers That Will Actually Make You WANT to Work Out
Sure, the weather outside might make you never want to leave your bed, but we bet you might just change your mind once you take a peek at these colorful sneakers. Nothing can beat the winter blues like a fresh pair of kicks, and these ones are so bright, they’ll remind you of warmer days. Make your feet happy and give yourself some extra motivation with a fresh pair of sneakers for spring.
1. New Balance Fresh Foam 822 ($95): These trainers are supportive and flexible while feeling light and airy on your feet. We love the cosmic pink and coral color, which basically makes them cotton candy for your toes.
2. Adidas Adipure 360.2 Shoes ($90): With shoes so fresh, you’ll be dreaming of the next time you can wear them. Not only do we love this cute pop of animal print, but we also appreciate that these mold to your foot to avoid any friction while you move. No blisters here!
3. ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 10 ($140): These state-of-the-art kicks are bursting with color. The engineered mesh allows for sockless wear and provides the ultimate foot protection during your workout. We can’t stop looking at them.
4. Reebok ZQuick Dash ($90): “Highlight” your workout routine with these Reeboks. Lightweight and lightning fast, they have great cushioning and an open forefoot to let your toes breathe.
5. Nike Roshe Run Flyknit ID ($160): We are obsessed with these because they are totally customizable. Half the fun is creating your perfect pair, and your shoes come with tons of added comfort and performance benefits to keep you in shape.
6. Sketchers Flex-Appeal in Floral Bloom ($72): Bring the beach to your feet with this fun, tropical print! These trainers are equipped with memory foam and a mesh upper to keep things nice and breezy.
and style? We’re so in.
8. New Balance 610v4 in Voltage Violet ($72): The name of this color alone gives us a jolt of energy. These trail runners are ready for any adventure with their all-terrain outsole. Stay fashion-forward in fuchsia as you hike up the mountains.
9. Nike Free TR 5 Print ($110): Zigzag stripes, creamy pink and neon accents make these shoes just as perfect for pairing with your Saturday brunch ensemble as they are for the gym. Flexible support makes these kicks functional too.