20 Wedding Registry Essentials, Straight from Brit Morin
It seems like ages ago that I was registering up a storm for my own upcoming wedding. In just a few short months, my husband Dave and I will actually be celebrating our FOUR-YEAR wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? In that time, my team and I have served up hundreds of articles about planning a perfect wedding, from creative save the date ideas to outrageous honeymoon adventures. And part of that personalized package is sharing our musts for your registry.
Earlier this year we shared our 20 must-haves for 2015 weddings. Today, I’ve teamed up with Target Wedding Registry once again to share my personal favorite 20 registry picks, from dishes to a dome tent.
If you’re a Weduary user, you can add these picks right into your Target Wedding Registry within the Weduary site. No idea what Weduary is? It’s an awesome wedding website app that makes it easy for any couple to build a social and beautiful wedding website in minutes. Created by the crew here at Brit + Co, Weduary is designed with a DIY spirit in mind — you can personalize your entire site, from the domain name to your registry info to a custom color palette. It’s sort of like Tumblr, but for wedding sites. It’s easy to use, social and pretty darn good-looking. And as you can see from the snapshot above, it’s easy to embed a custom Target Wedding Registry right on your site.
Now, let’s check out these essentials!
1. Threshold 16-Piece Set ($60): Every couple needs a classic white dinner set, and this is one of my favorites. Once you’ve got this staple set, feel free to intermix it with other pieces in different colors.
3. Calphalon 10-Piece Calphalon Nonstick Cook Set ($200): Whether you’re sautéing veggies or flipping omelets, this cook set will surely come in handy. And don’t worry about a tough cleanup. They are non-stick, meaning you’ll be able to wash ‘em off in seconds. Fun bonus: these pans can even be put in the oven.
4. Calphalon Kitchen Essentials 5-pc. Bakeware Set ($50): Get your Suzy Homemaker on with these baking pans. And don’t forget that cupcake pans aren’t just for cupcakes — you can make all kinds of mini treats with them.
5. Riedel Wine Glasses ($40 for 4): If you plan on hosting any types of dinner parties whatsoever, you’re probably going to want to serve wine. Riedel is one of my favorite stemware brands.
6. Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle ($250): When there are only two of you, there’s not often a need for huge pots of coffee. So make yours cup-by-cup with the Nespresso machine. It brews your cup in under 60 seconds, which is perfect for mornings on the go. This bundle includes a milk frother as well.
7. KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer ($350): It’s timeless, works like a powerhouse, and comes in so many delightful colors. What’s not to love?
8. Vitamix Blender ($600): It’s a bit pricey, but believe me when I tell you that this is the ultimate cooking gadget. It can juice fruits and veggies, puree soups, blend smoothies, and so much more. Plus it’s crazy easy to clean. Totally worth the cost for how much you’ll use it.
9. Nate Berkus Bath Towels ($7 to $17): These plush towels are available in a dozen modern hues and will make your morning routine way more luxe, without breaking the bank.
11. Roku 3 Streaming Player ($100): Whether or not you’ve already cut the (cable) cord, a Roku Streaming Player is the best way to get all of your favorite web videos on your big screen.
12. Beats Pill X ($300): Take it from someone who personally owns and loves this device: it’s amazing. Perfect to fill a room with sound or to lay with by the pool, its small size packs a ton of volume.
13. Beats by Dre Wireless Over-Ear Headphones: ($380): Of course, sometimes you need to rock out solo, whether at your desk, in your creative space or in the kitchen.
14. Coleman 6 Person Instant Dome Tent ($130): Adventures don’t stop after you say “I Do.” This tent is perfect for a weekend getaway with Mother Nature, and comes complete with everything you need to stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
15. Sunburst Wall Mirror ($85): It’s wall art and function in one. Perfect for an entryway, bathroom or bedroom, this mirror can be used almost anywhere in your home.
16. Burlap Table Runner ($24): This table runner has a rustic feel, and — even better — can be dressed up to match your personality or home decor with a few simple DIY tricks.
17. Pizza Stone ($15): If you hate soggy-crusted pizza, you need a pizza stone, stat. Pop your pie in the oven and in 10 to 15 minutes, it will be perfect crisp and brown.
18. Wood Cake Stand with Glass Dome ($35): I love this modern, woodsy take on the classic glass cake stand. It’s masculine and feminine all at once.
19. Threshold Gold Hammered Serving Tray ($16): This tray is so great for multipurpose use! Use it on a coffee table or ottoman to contain books and magazines, serve appetizers, organize accessories and more.
20. Canon EOS Rebel ($400): Tell your friends to go in on this one for you together. In return, you’ll give them years of awesome photos of the two of you. What better way to make memories?
Hope these 20 picks help make your registry process even smoother. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!
This post is a collaboration with Target Wedding Registry.