It seems like ages ago that I was registering up a storm for my own upcoming wedding. In just a few short months, my husband Dave and I will actually be celebrating our FOUR-YEAR wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? In that time, my team and I have served up hundreds of articles about planning a perfect wedding, from creative save the date ideas to outrageous honeymoon adventures. And part of that personalized package is sharing our musts for your registry.
Now, let’s check out these essentials!
1. Threshold 16-Piece Set ($60): Every couple needs a classic white dinner set, and this is one of my favorites. Once you’ve got this staple set, feel free to intermix it with other pieces in different colors.
<b>Serving Bowls</b>these and these! Mix and match them all. You can’t go wrong with such beautiful colors and patterns.
3. Calphalon 10-Piece Calphalon Nonstick Cook Set ($200): Whether you’re sautéing veggies or flipping omelets, this cook set will surely come in handy. And don’t worry about a tough cleanup. They are non-stick, meaning you’ll be able to wash ‘em off in seconds. Fun bonus: these pans can even be put in the oven.
4. Calphalon Kitchen Essentials 5-pc. Bakeware Set ($50): Get your Suzy Homemaker on with these baking pans. And don’t forget that cupcake pans aren’t just for cupcakes — you can make all kinds of mini treats with them.
5. Riedel Wine Glasses ($40 for 4): If you plan on hosting any types of dinner parties whatsoever, you’re probably going to want to serve wine. Riedel is one of my favorite stemware brands.
6. Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle ($250): When there are only two of you, there’s not often a need for huge pots of coffee. So make yours cup-by-cup with the Nespresso machine. It brews your cup in under 60 seconds, which is perfect for mornings on the go. This bundle includes a milk frother as well.
7. KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer ($350): It’s timeless, works like a powerhouse, and comes in so many delightful colors. What’s not to love?
9. Nate Berkus Bath Towels ($7 to $17): These plush towels are available in a dozen modern hues and will make your morning routine way more luxe, without breaking the bank.
11. Roku 3 Streaming Player ($100): Whether or not you’ve already cut the (cable) cord, a Roku Streaming Player is the best way to get all of your favorite web videos on your big screen.
12. Beats Pill X ($300): Take it from someone who personally owns and loves this device: it’s amazing. Perfect to fill a room with sound or to lay with by the pool, its small size packs a ton of volume.
13. Beats by Dre Wireless Over-Ear Headphones: ($380): Of course, sometimes you need to rock out solo, whether at your desk, in your creative space or in the kitchen.
14. Coleman 6 Person Instant Dome Tent ($130): Adventures don’t stop after you say “I Do.” This tent is perfect for a weekend getaway with Mother Nature, and comes complete with everything you need to stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
15. Sunburst Wall Mirror ($85): It’s wall art and function in one. Perfect for an entryway, bathroom or bedroom, this mirror can be used almost anywhere in your home.
16. Burlap Table Runner ($24): This table runner has a rustic feel, and — even better — can be dressed up to match your personality or home decor with a few simple DIY tricks.
17. Pizza Stone ($15): If you hate soggy-crusted pizza, you need a pizza stone, stat. Pop your pie in the oven and in 10 to 15 minutes, it will be perfect crisp and brown.
18. Wood Cake Stand with Glass Dome ($35): I love this modern, woodsy take on the classic glass cake stand. It’s masculine and feminine all at once.
19. Threshold Gold Hammered Serving Tray ($16): This tray is so great for multipurpose use! Use it on a coffee table or ottoman to contain books and magazines, serve appetizers, organize accessories and more.
20. Canon EOS Rebel ($400): Tell your friends to go in on this one for you together. In return, you’ll give them years of awesome photos of the two of you. What better way to make memories?
Hi, I'm Brit, the founder and CEO of Brit + Co. I'm a young mom of two, tech nerd and design-inclined lady who has a zillion hobbies and curious about... just about everything! My mission from the beginning has been to unlock women's creativity and courage to try new things so that they can find the path to their true passions.