DIY the Ultimate Glamping Utensil Set for Your Next Outdoor Adventure
If you have camping plans or just need an excuse to make some, the following DIY will get you ready for your outdoor adventure (even if you plan on just glamping it up in your backyard). Our practical project puts everything you need to wine and dine alfresco within hands reach. And since all the materials can be ordered on Amazon, you won’t have to make a dash to the store to get the job done. Watch the video and then keep scrolling for the steps.
- silicone wine glasses
- hole punch
- key rings
- wine opener
- E6000 adhesive
- Grab a utensil and apply E6000 adhesive on each side of the handle.
- Place each end of a section of paracord over the glue, forming a loop above the top of the handle.
- Wind the remaining cord around the utensil until it covers the tip of the silverware. Then cut the paracord.
- Repeat the process for each utensil.
- Punch a hole below the rim of your silicone wine glass. Add a key ring through it.
- Attach a chain to your wine opener.
- Gather your utensils, wine opener, and wine glasses on one carabiner.
What DIYs are you making this summer? Tag us in them @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co; Styling by Alonna Morrison)