Every cool cat deserves a home that’s just as hip, so this holiday, pamper you kitten with a modern hideaway. These 12 feline-friendly dens are designed to keep your cat purring in style, so you’ll never have to worry about cages or kooky cat towers ruining your decor ever again! Sounds purr-fect to us! ;)
1. Cat Cabin ($28): Let your cat feel like king of the wild frontier in this cozy cabin. Faux wood grain paneling and a tiny set of moose antlers add to the adorably rustic feel.
2. Log Cat House ($39): Add to your home’s natural motif with this faux log cat house. Even set out on a deck, porch, or yard (the handmade hut is totally weather-proof) so your feline feels at home-sweet-home in the great outdoors.
3. Energy Pyramid Cat Home ($32): This might be the most magnificently modern cat house we’ve ever seen. The black and white-striped, pyramid-shaped home is a must-have for the most hip of hipster cats (and owners!).
4. Over the Door Cat Condo ($150): Here’s a space-saving cat condo that’s suited for a multi-cat home (it holds up to five felines!). This vertical condo hangs over the top of a door, allowing your furry friends to pop in and out while you come and go.
5. Guisapet Cat Cave (roughly $121): Cute cat ears are all the rage this season—on loafers, on rings, and now on cat homes! This one comes in a variety of bold colors, which would surely fit right in with the decor in any modern home.
7. Hepper Cat Bed ($110): Futuristic pod meets comfy cat canopy in this elevated cat bed. Let your cat perch in the shade or lift the removable top to give it some fresh air.
8. Shark Attack Pet Bed ($110): For a second there, we thought this kitten had succumbed to the wrath of Sharknado. But we were mistaken: it’s just a totally radical cat bet! This plush shark-shaped bed is not just playful, it’s also made with self-cleaning nanotechnology that absorbs unwanted odors.
9. Kitty Ball Cat Bed ($100+): Now those mod bubble chairs come in cat size! While the choice between faux rattan and bamboo is intriguing, we’re keeping our fingers crossed for a lucite model in the near future ;)
10. Modern Cat House ($450): Meet the penthouse of modern cat houses. Made of beautifully stained plywood, this made-to-order cat home would make quite the splurge for a well-pampered cat.
11. Scratch Cabin ($85): This multi-functional cat house is the ultimate den for active cats. Your little nugget can go from purring to swatting a dangling mouse toy in seconds! Plus, its curved side panels are prepped for quality scratch time whenever your kitty pleases.
12. Cat Nap Cocoon ($59): If your cat’s a total cuddle bug, let him snuggle up in this wool cocoon. There might not be a more chic (or comfy) way to play hide and seek!
Do you own a cat? What kind of homes, beds, or play places do you have? Or how about favorite toys, accessories, or anything else cat-centric that we need to know about? Talk to us in the comments below!