30 Pet Beds That Won’t Ruin Your Decor
There’s no question that we love our pets. In fact, there’s a pack of dogs who spend their days at Brit HQ. But some of the beds designed for them are downright ugly. Thankfully, there are also plenty of actually really attractive options available so you don’t have to mar your decor with one that is decidedly less-than-cute. Scroll on for adorable choices worthy of your furry friend — and stylish enough to show off in your home.
1. IKEA Lurvig Pet Bed ($28): Modular furniture for your fur babies has arrived! Now your four-legged companions can enjoy the best of Swedish design and comfort as well.
2. Agnes Felt Pink Cat Bed ($99): How many levels of meta is it if your kitty sleeps in a cave shaped like a feline? This felted hideaway looks warm and inviting.
3. Pendleton National Park Dog Bed ($119): Your favorite wool blanket company also makes pet goods. The beds are available in the full range of classic patterns and colors so you can easily coordinate it with your decor.
4. ALL MODERN Vertical Stripe Round Pet Bed ($64): Classic stripes are a simple, easy-to-match option if you’re unsure where to put your pooch’s new digs, or if you’re worried about too many busy patterns. Sadly, the cute French bulldog is not included.
5. Mini Camp LT Cat Teepee ($85): Nothing says “I love my kitty” more than a dedicated fort with pom-pom trim and matching cat pad. Kinda looks like your furry friend is going glamping.
6. Anthropologie DENY Design Dog Bed ($129): Your pet-friendly decor should match yours, right? For the bold and colorful abode, this option should fit right in with your bright pillows and funky carpet.
7. Woolly Cloud US Chunky Knit Cat Bed ($56): Your large knit blanket need not be a magnet for pet hair anymore. Get your kitty their own little nest and they can stay snug as a bug all winter long.
8. Lion and Wolf Pets Cloudburts Dog Bed ($175): The fun patterns and colors make this a great option for eclectic spaces and modern tastes.
9. Casper Dog Bed ($150): It was only a matter of time before your dog got a mattress as good as yours. You won’t find them under the covers with you for much longer because they’ll have their own quality sleeper.
10. Cat Play Furniture Cat Hammock ($82): Take your kitty decor a step further with a super stylish sling bed. When it’s not in use, it will look like a fancy footstool.
11. Outdoor Pet Bed Gray Chevron ($70): The best part of this gray and white chevron bed is that it can be used inside and outside, so your pet can lounge in comfort wherever they are.
12. Cat Crib ($29): If your cat likes to hide under things, why not let him perch under the dining room chairs? Come to think of it, we wouldn’t say no to one of these hammocks either.
13. Firstrax Noztonoz Kookamunga Komfy Kitty Fish Bed ($24): This kitty bed is quite a mouthful! It might be the one time where the fish gets the cat and not the other way around.
14. Doodle Dog Bed ($90+): Complete with a drawing by William Wegman, these plush pet beds are made with Crypton fabric, which is almost completely stain-proof.
15. Energy Pyramid Cat House ($25): Go geometric with this black and white recycled cardboard pyramid. It also includes a corrugated cardboard scratch mat to go inside.
16. West Paw Design Nature Nap Dog Mat ($27): If you’re going the eco-friendly route, choose one of these mats from West Paw Design. Their padding is made with 50 percent recycled materials.
17. Personalized Crateware Set ($40+): If you’re still crating your puppy at night, use this set to camouflage the crate. Plus, you can personalize it with his name.
18. Sleepypod ($180): Not only is this a bed, it’s also a carrier and perfect for skittish pets who don’t like traveling. They’ll feel right at home in their own travel bed.
19. The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Bed ($170): If your home is mod, this orb-shaped kitty perch is a must-have. Whiskers has to lounge in style, right?
20. Pet Lounge Studios Bambu Cross Hammock ($160): We think this little lounger is perfect for the back deck or patio. And we’re pretty sure your four-legged friend will agree.
21. Enchanted Home Pet Snuggle Bed ($120): Give your pup her very own daybed with this snuggly mini sofa.
22. Silhouette Fill ’Er Up Bed ($29+): This bed helps you stash away old towels and linens you no longer need by using them as stuffing for the bed. You’ll get an insert and can choose the cover that best fits your decor.
24. Sasquatch! Shoe Small Pet Bed ($99): Okay, to be fair, this bed might ruin your decor, but you have to admit it’s pretty cute to see your new puppy snuggled up inside a giant Croc.
25. Precision Pet Cat Eye Cat Bed ($53): Give your cat a bed and an activity center all in one with this oval-shaped bed. There’s a feathered toy and a scratching mat on top to keep her occupied.
26. James Perse Dog Bed ($900): For the dog who has everything, this teak, hypoallergenic foam bed is the ultimate luxury. And of course, it’s limited edition.
27. Jax and Bones Lounge Bed ($103): This plush bed comes in a variety of patterns and colors, so you can find one that matches your living room or den perfectly.
28. Pyara Paws Foldable Pet Bed ($49): For the times when you need to take your pooch on the go, this portable pet bed is just the ticket.
29. pEi Pod With Cushion ($54): This egg-shaped bed nestles anywhere in your home and gives your cat a quiet, enclosed place to hide out.
What kind of bed do you have for your pet? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Additional reporting by Ariel Garneau
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.