There’s no question that we love our pets, but some of the beds designed for them are downright ugly. Thankfully, there are also plenty of actually really attractive options available so you don’t have to mar your decor with one that is decidedly less-than-cute. Scroll on for adorable choices worthy of your furry friend — and stylish enough to show off in your home.
1. IKEA Lurvig Pet Bed ($29): Modular furniture for your fur babies has arrived! Now your four-legged companions can enjoy the best of Swedish design and comfort as well.
2. Agnes Felt Pink Cat Bed ($119): How many levels of meta is it if your kitty sleeps in a cave shaped like a feline? This felted hideaway looks warm and inviting.
3. Pendleton National Park Dog Bed ($119): Your favorite wool blanket company also makes pet goods. The beds are available in the full range of classic patterns and colors so you can easily coordinate it with your decor.
4. Aspen Pet Sofa Bed ($15): Classic sherpa is a simple, easy-to-match option if you’re unsure where to put your pooch’s new digs, or if you’re worried about too many busy patterns.
5. Mini Camp LT Cat Teepee ($83): Nothing says “I love my kitty” more than a dedicated fort with pom-pom trim and matching cat pad. Kinda looks like your furry friend is going glamping.
6. Frisco Tufted Lounger Square Dog Bed ($35): Your pet-friendly decor should match yours, right? For the bold and colorful abode, this option should fit right in with your bright pillows and funky carpet.
7. Woolly Cloud US Chunky Knit Cat Bed ($56+): Your large knit blanket need not be a magnet for pet hair anymore. Get your kitty their own little nest and they can stay snug as a bug all winter long.
8. Lion and Wolf Pets Custom Dog Bed ($175): The fun patterns and colors make this a great option for eclectic spaces and modern tastes.
9. Casper Dog Bed ($125): It was only a matter of time before your dog got a mattress as good as yours. You won’t find them under the covers with you for much longer because they’ll have their own quality sleeper.
10. Cat Play Furniture Cat Hammock ($89): Take your kitty decor a step further with a super stylish sling bed. When it’s not in use, it will look like a fancy footstool.
11. Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Dog Sofa ($150): The best part of this giant sofa bed is that it can be dragged inside and outside, so your pet can lounge in comfort wherever they are.
12. Cat Crib ($20): If your cat likes to hide under things, why not let him perch under the dining room chairs? Come to think of it, we wouldn’t say no to one of these hammocks either.
13. PET GROW Cute Cat Bed ($28): This kitty bed is bananas! This soft bed with a semi-open lid will be ap-pealing to your privacy-seeking feline.
14. Best Friends by Sheri Luxury Shag Faux Fur Donut Cuddler ($47): This donut-shaped, faux shag fur bed will be your pup’s (second) best friend.
15. West Paw Design Nature Nap Dog Mat ($69): If you’re going the eco-friendly route, choose one of these mats from West Paw Design. Their padding is made with 50 percent recycled materials.
16. Personalized Crateware Set ($22): If you’re still crating your puppy at night, use this set to camouflage the crate. Plus, you can personalize it with his name.
17. Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed ($190): Not only is this a bed, but it’s also a carrier and perfect for skittish pets who don’t like traveling. They’ll feel right at home in their own travel bed.
18. The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Bed ($120): If your home is mod, this orb-shaped kitty perch is a must-have. Whiskers has to lounge in style, right?
19. Coolaroo The Original Elevated Pet Bed ($29): We think this little lounger is perfect for the back deck or patio. And we’re pretty sure your four-legged friend will agree.
20. Best Friends by Sheri Deep Dish Cuddler Bed ($29): Take your pets comfort to the next level with this deep dish bed, ideal for cold nights or a midday snooze.
21. Enchanted Home Pet Snuggle Bed ($160): Give your pup her very own daybed with this snuggly mini sofa.
22. Carolina Pet Company Small Sherpa Puff Ball Pet Bed ($36): This bed can easily be mistaken for a throw pillow, allowing your pup a resting place on the couch or wherever they wish to stretch out.
23. Jax & Bones Buffalo Check Premium Cotton Blend Lounge Bolster Bed ($163): These blue check dog beds are so fluffy and stylish, you’ll want one for every room in the house.
24. Jersey Dog Company Sasquatch Pet Bed ($80): Okay, to be fair, this bed might ruin your decor, but you have to admit it’s pretty cute to see your new puppy snuggled up inside a giant Croc.
25. D+ Garden Wicker Cat Bed ($76): Give your cat a bed and an activity center all in one with this oval-shaped hut. Consider adding a feathered toy on top to keep her occupied.
26. Enchanted Home Pet Library Sofa Dog Bed ($170): For the dog who has everything, this leather sofa is the ultimate luxury.
27. Holiday Time Winter Plaid Tufted Plush Pet Bed ($16): This plush bed is flannel and sherpa wool, making it doubly cozy.
28. GigaTent Elevated Pet Cot ($40): For the times when you need to take your pooch on the go, this portable, foldable pet bed is just the ticket.
29. HowPlumb Pet Igloo ($23): This igloo-shaped bed nestles anywhere in your home and gives your pet a quiet, enclosed place to hide out. It also converts to an open bed.
30. Plush Applique Dog Bed ($168): For the boho pad, get this bohemian bed for your pooch. You might also be tempted to use it as your own floor pillow.