9 Celebs Who Had the Best Hair This Week
There are many reasons to love Instagram, from living vicariously through your bestie’s travels to making everyone jealous with your latest trip the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM. But, as any pop culture junkie will tell you, the best part about Instagram is being able to see what your favorite celebrities are up to. And for us, that means what hairstyles they’re currently rocking. Luckily these A-listers aren’t shy about ‘gramming their latest cuts, colors and full-on makeovers.
1. Bella Hadid: The only thing cooler than Bella’s badass flame two-piece and buckle boots? Her babelicious slicked-back hair, obvi. Our tip? Skip washing your locks for a day or two and embrace your inner rockstar á la Gigi’s baby sis. (Photo via @BellaHadid)
2. Vanessa Hudgens: Can you say hair goals? We’ve always been jealous of Vanessa Hudgens’ gorgeous black locks, and her voluminous ponytail only makes us obsess more. Pro tip: After securing your ponytail, curl the ends for a bodacious finish. (Photo via @NikkiLee901)
3. Lily Aldridge: Take a screenshot because we have a feeling you’re going to want to show this look to your hairstylist on your next visit. The supermodel (and a key member in T-Swift’s girl gang) debuted ’70s-inspired fringe bangs this week, once again proving the girl can pull off any style. (Photo via @LilyAldridge)
4. Suki Waterhouse: Talk about a blast from the past. Suki’s chic hair flip and retro sunglasses have us thinking we’ve stepped into a time machine. Love her textured waves? The Burberry model revealed she washes her hair with soda. Better make a grocery store run… (Photo via @SukiWaterhouse)
6. Zendaya: If there’s one celeb we can count on for in-your-face hair moves, it’s Zendaya. At this year’s Teen Choice Awards, the actress made some jaws drop with her epic ‘do. From the front it appeared she was sporting a sleek ponytail, but from the back there was a show-stopping braid. (Photo via @hair4kicks)
7. Carly Rae Jepsen: Warning: Carly’s latest ‘do is going to inspire you to snip, snip, snip. Everyone is swooning over her choppy, textured bob and it’s very easy to see why. (Photo via @CarlyRaeJepsen)
8. Bella Thorne: Is there ever a moment when Bella Thorne’s hair ISN’T perfect? We’re major fans of this side-swept and totally playful updo. Want this look? Try a deep side part and leave a curly strand in front. Ponytail like whoa. (Photo via @BellaThorne)
9. Lucy Hale: It’s no surprise that Lucy Hale’s sleek, low ponytail is one of our favorite ‘dos of the week, especially considering that she shares a hairstylist with our girl Lauren Conrad. Not only is this look super classic (center part and sleek), but you can take it from day to night in a cinch with a dramatic cuff. (Photo via @Kristin_Ess)
Are you loving this week’s crop of cool celeb ‘dos? Who wore your favorite look? Share your thoughts below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)