These Are Lauren Conrad’s Best Hairstyles of 2014
There are A TON of things Mrs. Tell has given us this year that we’re incredibly thankful for. From holiday party planning and gift-giving advice to an incredibly adorable Pin-worthy wedding, a DIY Halloween costume that trumped all, surprise announcements on Instagram (bye bye, long hair) and home design inspo… we could go on and on and on. Dare we say LC has had her best year yet? While we can’t wait to see what 2015 brings for Lauren, we’re taking a retrospective look at her best hairstyles from this year.
1. Signature Waves: We’ve been following LC since Laguna Beach and The Hills, and her go-to ‘do is definitely the Cali girl beach wave. Get your own waves by following this easy tutorial. (via WhoWhatWear)
5. Boho Low Bun: Mrs. Tell’s hair guru Kristin Ess gave us a peek into her pre-wedding updo. With some teasing around the crown and a few pieces twisted and tucked back into a messy, low chignon, she tops off the look with a delicate pearl headpiece. (via @kristin_ess)
8. Non-Mom Lob: It was the snip heard ’round the world. LC shocked everyone by debuting her lob via Instagram, humbly captioned, “Got my first haircut in years,” only to follow it up two days later with another snapshot going a few inches shorter for a shoulder-grazing chop. (via @laurenconrad)
10. Zig Zag Part: Lo revealed her favorite holiday looks and style tips to Who What Wear over Thanksgiving, and we were all ears. Her hairstylist Kristin Ess brought back a touch of the ’90s with this wayward part. We’re diggin’ it. (via WhoWhatWear)
11. French Girl Bob: Lauren can cut off as many inches as she wants, but she’ll always rock her classic beachy waves. Wrap a few pieces around a curling wand and use sea salt spray for texture to get this tousled look. Ooh la la! (via @kristin_ess)
12. Butterfly Bobbi: Occasionally butterflies just land on LC’s gorgeous locks. We love how she’s pinned a few pieces back, but left just enough face framing layers to keep her Cali-cool vibe. (via @laurenconrad)
Which of LC’s hairstyles was your favorite this year? Tell us in the comments!